Essential VBA Training for Excel - Automate Repetitive Tasks
What you'll learn
- How to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- General syntax rules, what keywords are, and how to add comments.
- What variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- How to specify different variables, including arrays, and how to manage them in code.
- How to use intellitext with variables, particularly those that are defined constants.
- What functions are, how they are used, and how to stage a scenario to complete.
- How functions return values.
- How to define inputs for functions.
- How to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with the user.
- The intricacies surrounding creating an array formula.
- How to use the application object to control the user experience.
- How to use errors to improve your code.
- How to use the name and names object to manage named ranges.
- General information about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- Microsoft Excel. The course was created using Excel 2013. All of the code used in this course except for one property is compatible for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, and Excel 2013.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Master Automation by Learning the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for Excel
In Essential VBA Training for Excel - get up to speed on using VBA to help automate time-consuming procedures in Excel.
Great for automating repetitive tasks and operations that you perform frequently, VBA is a powerful tool to increase your productivity.
Contents and Overview
The course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Through 4 hours of video lectures, exercise files, and an optional quiz, you'll learn the essentials you need to know to create powerful macros using VBA for Excel.
Find out how to use the VBA editor, VBA syntax, keywords, and comments.
Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
Also, find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
When you complete this course, you'll be well on your way to using VBA macros in Excel to help you and others automate tasks and operations performed frequently.
This course includes:
An optional quiz to test what you've learned
A certificate of completion
All of our videos are high definition; therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on and the videos enlarged.
Here's what our students are saying...
★★★★★ "Absolutely helpful course designed to guide you step by step through basic and advanced VBA code. Very well structured. Instructor sounds calm and competent. Easy to follow the course if you take your time. Exercises are challenging and helpful. Can highly recommend taking this course." -Oliver
★★★★★ "I have been playing with VBA for some time but never really got the hang of it. I have learned why and how to do things from the first two sections of this training course." -Christopher
★★★★★ "This is really nice course if someone is interested in learning Excel VBA and has little programming knowledge before. Although, the course is conducted in such a way that beginners can also learn easily." -Sandeep Sutar
★★★★★ "I like the pace and the level of detail provided" -Julie Perry
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to automate Excel task or procedures.
- Those seeking productivity gains.
- Users of Excel who want increase their ability.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,500 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 680,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.