Essential Ukrainian - Travel phrases
What you'll learn
- Handle basic travel & daily situations in Ukrainian, and make simple sentences on your own.
- Lots of optional, supplementary lectures that go more in-depth
- Continued support from a native Ukrainian language speaker. I`ll take questions about both language and travel.
- Be aware of Ukrainian alphabet
- Be able to read in Ukrainian
Are you planning to travel to Ukraine but are worried about the language barrier? Then this is the course for you!
In this course, you will learn useful phrases for the hotel, ordering at a restaurant, asking directions and more!
Each section consists of the 3 main parts below:
Phrases specific to the topic of each section;
Many phrases will have an example conversation so you can see how these phrases might be used in a real world situation;
A quiz after each section so you can test yourself on what you have learned.
As a bonus I have included PDF's for each lesson that you can print and bring with you on your trip.
My name is Oksana and I am Ukrainian and native Ukrainian speaker, who lives all life in Ukraine. Along the course I will share some tourist and culture tips.
I will be available to answer questions you may have as you go through the course. Please leave your questions in the course Q&A and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please watch the promo video to learn more about the course! I am looking forward to helping you on your Ukrainian learning journey! See you on the other side of the course!
Who this course is for:
- Tourists coming to Ukraine who want to make the most out of their travels
- People moving to Ukraine who want to learn lots of useful phrases quickly
- Anyone interested in learning basic Ukrainian phrases and grammar
Hello all! How are you?
My name is Oksana Riabets, I am an online Ukrainian language tutor. I have created an open resource for Ukrainian language students. There we provide unique, fun, interesting lessons for people who are passionate about Ukraine and its language.
I like languages, Ukrainian culture, snowboarding and hiking.