Essential Spanish Grammar - Future, Conditional & Imperfect
What you'll learn
- Learn all about the future tense in Spanish - how to form it, turn it negative and some common irregular verbs
- Learn all about the conditional tense in Spanish - how to form it, turn it negative and some common irregular verbs
- Learn all about the imperfect tense in Spanish - how to form it, turn it negative and some common irregular verbs
- Get plenty of opportunity to practise and improve your skills in grammar
- Everything in this course is explained in full, so there are no prerequisites
Hola y bienvenidos (Hello and welcome) to Essential Spanish Grammar – the future, conditional and imperfect tenses!
The essential Spanish grammar series is a series of courses that teach pure grammar in its simplest way. I tackle three grammar points in each course and focus on the essentials and nothing else. In this simple grammar guide, you will learn all about the future, conditional and imperfect tenses in Spanish. I’ve stripped the tenses down to their essentials, so you don’t need any prerequisites in order to benefit from this course. All the verbs we use are explained throughout, so you can simply focus on learning the grammar.
We’re going to be looking at what the tenses are and how to form them in Spanish. We’ll also have a look at how to turn each tense negative, and we’ll learn some common irregular verbs.
You’ll have plenty of opportunity to practise what you’ve learnt with lots of exercises for you to do.
This course is aimed at any student who wants to brush up on their Spanish grammar. You can also take this course as a complete beginner since everything is fully explained as if you have no prior knowledge.
Happy learning :-)
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to brush up on their Spanish grammar
Hello, bonjour, hola, hallo, ciao and olá!
I’m Kieran and I’m a language tutor based in the UK, and I also create online courses and write books to make language learning accessible to all.
My books and online courses are based on the methodology I developed for teaching languages, which I've been using in all my classes for many years. The methodology will get you speaking quickly, without the struggle normally associated with language learning.
I have created three series of language courses available in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese. They're called: '3 Minute Languages', 'Building Structures' and 'Quick Guides'.
I hope you enjoy, and "Happy Learning" :-)