Essential Remote/Hybrid Training for Managers of All Levels
What you'll learn
- Adapt one's management style to the needs of their employees
- Build psychological safety in a remote or hybrid work environement
- Hack through inefficient and unproductive remote or hybrid meetings
- Choose the right set of communication, collaboration and productivity tools for your remote or hybrid team
- Create strategies for managing up and encouraging your team to manage up.
- Place employees on tasks that align with what they are good at and what they enjoy
- Transition from an effort based productivity model to a results focused environment.
- The only required skill is having interest in becoming a great manager that employees respect and want to follow. The instructor takes complex ideas about social and business dynamics and delivers them in a way that is easy to understand, digest, and enact immediately, regardless of your experience level as a manager.
Rapid fire remote and hybrid leadership tips and tricks that yield actionable strategies. This course will teach how to shift to a results focused environment, hack through inefficient meetings, leverage productivity tools, and create systems that can help your team improve over time.
Learn how to create psychological safety with teammates and teach your team to effectively manage up. Plus, these are skills that you can apply with your boss and your boss’s boss as you develop as a leader.
After watching this short course, managers will have the tools to transform their teams into a cohesive and productive business unit that thrives in a remote or hybrid environment. Maybe the most important aspect of this course is it focuses on the employee experience. Which is why implementing the techniques described in the course will improve the relationship employees have to their workplace and employer.
Regardless of your career level, this course has something to offer all managers looking to improve their remote or hybrid teams. Plus it’s short, direct, and teaches actionable techniques quickly!
The author, Mike Gutman, is a remote work expert, keynote speaker, LinkedIn Learning author, and remote work consultant. He teaches leadership teams about informing remote and hybrid policy and strategy. His course will guide leaders towards an effective, equitable and most importantly, flexible remote and hybrid work management style.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for current and aspiring managers.
Mike Gutman is a keynote speaker, Linkedin Learning author, and consultant around leading and succeeding in a remote and hybrid work environment. His LinkedIn Learning courses have reached over half a million learners and range from remote work policy to remote work management, to day-to-day best remote work practices. As the former marketing director for FlexJobs, Mike helped connect the value of work flexibility to employer strategy and job seekers, including running corporate conferences on remote work strategy. As the former head of customer success for a remote work collaboration tool, Mike helped teams thrive in a remote environment.
His teaching style is friendly, direct, easy to follow, and most importantly, actionable.
Feel free to learn more about Mike or connect with him on LinkedIn.