Essential Publishing Tools for Researchers
- 41 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the right publishing tools to verify the quality of journals before you publish
- Use the right publishing platforms to get a list of suitable journals based on your draft manuscript
- Use the right tool to verify the copyright and self-archiving policy of the journal
- Learners should be comfortable using a web browser
As a researcher, you need to have a clear strategy on how to publish your paper in the best journals with the hope that your research will bring maximum impact to yourself (e.g reputation and tenure) as well as to the others (e.g well referred, policy change, helping bottom billions). This aims can be achieved if you carefully take into consideration the following points: journal quality evaluation & selecting relevant journals to your area of research.
Obviously, It is not that easy to identify the right journals for your manuscripts especially for first timer. Therefore, in this course we'll try to explore various publishing tools to help you to identify list of best journals in your field before deciding which journals to publish your very next research articles for maximum impact!