Essential Life Coaching Skills Certification
What you'll learn
- Fast-track your learning: This course is succinct, to-the-point and easy to understand...we don't want for you to sit an overly-lengthy course as we appreciate how busy you must be.
- You'll be able to create and structure highly-effective life coaching sessions with ease - all the learning is here to enable you to start your coaching journey and work with your clients to potentially create life-changing results for them.
- Ask great questions and at the right time - never be stuck and unsure of what to ask - watch your clients ponder deeply over their answers with our highly-valuable 100 key coaching questions PDF download.
- You'll discover how to listen more effectively. An incredible life skill in itself. Use these skills with your life coaching clients (as well as friends, your spouse, family and colleagues).
- Set effective goals with your life coaching clients that can bring transformational results for them. Clients will then be more likely to recommend you to others to grow your business.
- Create a close coach-client relationships. Essential for being a successful life-coach.
- Help clients to achieve success in their personal lives and careers through effective strategies.
- Discover how to build a highly-successful, sustainable life coaching business enabling you to potentially work less whilst earning more money.
- Increase the likelihood of gaining more clients through referrals. Word of mouth is key to grow your business.
- Students will need to be interested in understanding coaching and gaining tools to be an effective life coach
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
This life coach 'life coaching certification' course will equip you with what you need to create a successful professional life coaching career. You will develop your skills and learn how to create and structure coaching programs with your clients to give them the success they are looking for.
Transforming your career is just a few clicks away!.
Uniquely, this course features video footage captured at our live Association for Coaching Accredited Coach Training Sessions. This will help heighten your training experience and see new life coach students in action.
Delivered by Steve Payne, an expert International Life Coach, published personal development author and one of very few Certified Master Trainers of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in the world, the course mixes studio and live training videos, graphics, downloads, text, quizzes and tests to help you chart your progress. The course also mixes elements of neuroscience, positive psychology and NLP. These elements only serve to deepen the skills of the life coach.
Our Philosophy behind this Life Coach Training course
We have a 1-2-3 approach to life coaching. After understanding the client's goal, we 1) Understand the way the client views the world (their values, beliefs and interpretations), 2) understand the client's triggers and traits (what they like and dislike doing) and 3) create strategies based on the first two elements.
Success in life coaching comes from clients achieving their goals. In order for a life coach to help a client put strategies in place that succeed, they need to ensure that the client completes tasks that move them forward. They need to also ensure the client has a growth mindset based on personal empowering beliefs. For that reason our life coaching course focuses on understanding how individuals think and create their 'model of the world', what beliefs empower them and what beliefs hold them back, what is important to them, what they dislike and what they love. Only then can we make sure that the strategies we put in place, along with the client, have the greatest chance of success. This in turn will help us achieve more with our clients, create more clients through positive word-of-mouth referrals, and find greater success as a life coach.
So what are the skills of a successful life coach? You will learn:
- How to understand people
- How to build trusting relationships
- How to listen like an expert
- How to help others develop successful strategies
- How to ask the right questions
- How to create tasks as a life coach
- How to develop a growth mindset
As a life coach, you will show others strategies for how to succeed in life by setting goals. Setting goals and achieving them requires clients to follow processes and this course has a number of processes that will help with this.
By the end of this course, you will have the confidence to make a real difference to the lives of others, and, just as importantly, to your own life! You will be able to help your clients gain clarity and focus, after all, what is life without purpose or intention? You will be able to help your clients know what they want, how to get there, and provide strategies for action.
The course will also be updated regularly, to provide you with the very latest information and greater depth.
This course comes with a certificate of completion when you have finished all the modules.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners right through to advanced students of life coaching.
- This course is for people looking to develop a career as a professional life coach. The techniques are also exceptionally useful for people in a leadership role.
- This course is for those looking to develop great life coaching and communication skills in order to help others perform better.
- This course is for people who want to be more effective at work through adding the benefits of a life coaching approach.
- This course is for people who want to create a successful life coaching business.
Founder & CEO of the Academy of Coaching and Training
Steven is an international executive coach, actor, author, entrepreneur and motivational speaker and one of very few certified Master Trainers of NLP in the world. He has been helping individuals and organisations achieve their performance goals for over twenty years. As an actor Steven trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London and has worked in radio drama for BBC Radio 4, as well as appearing in theatre, film and television over many years. His television roles include appearances in some of the UK’s best-known television series.
In February 2017, Steven was nominated by The Best You magazine for Best Personal Development Author for his critically acclaimed book 'My 31 Practices', co-written with Alan Williams.
As a business coach, Steven has helped senior executives from blue chip companies to SMEs in Europe, America and South America achieve their full potential. He has developed training programmes that that help companies deal with the challenges brought about by organisational change. Much of Steven’s work in business is based on creating a values-based culture. Steven has also created coach-training programmes for the Academy of Coaching and Training (ACT), accredited by the Association for Coaching in the UK.
Steven has a passion for helping people overcome assumed limitations to reach their full potential. He runs certified training courses in Public Speaking, NLP and Coaching across Europe and South America.
Steve speaks Brazilian Portuguese and his hobbies include travel, film, screenwriting and flying. He holds a private pilots licence.