- 7 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Using primitive data types
- Basic program syntax including strings, operators and numbers
- Using conditional statements and loops
- Arrays, multidimensional arrays, arrays methods, looping through arrays
- Functions, scope functions, self-invoking and anonymous functions, callback functions, functions that return functions
- Working with objects
- The Module Pattern
- Document Object Model
- Event handlers and event listeners
- Understand the basics of the jQuery syntax.
- Know how to set and retrieve values.
- Use jQuery effects to apply special effects to web pages
- Work with jQuery to traverse and filter the DOM.
- Understand how to use jQuery selectors.
- How to use Google Chrome as a browse-based development tool.
- How to combine jQuery events with jQuery selectors.
- Know how to capture a mouse event.
- Discover how to record user events that occur on the user’s browser window, a great way to discover usability issues.
- Understand jQuery UI elements, dialog features, a date picker, and special effects.
- Learn some of the more popular jQuery plugins you can use to expand the functionality of jQuery and reduce the code needed to create.
- Discover how to use CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) capabilities via scope binding.
- Learn about data binding, controllers and creating simple apps.
- Discover the benefits of using Angular.
- Understand the Angular HTTP service.
- Learn about using Angular in IDE projects.
- Discover why using custom directives is important.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology.
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code and ultimately save time by using reusable components.
- Prerequisites include a foundation of creating basic websites, an understanding of HTML/CSS familiarity, and basic web concepts.
- A browser and a text editor
Courses included with this bundle:
jQuery Crash Course
During this two-hour crash course, your instructor will introduce you to the basics of the jQuery syntax.
Learn about jQuery selectors, one of the most important parts of the jQuery library, and how to manipulate the Document Object Model (DOM). Discover how jQuery events can be used to register behaviors that take effect when the user interacts with the web browser.
You will also learn how to use jQuery to traverse and filter the DOM, which is used to help find HTML elements.
Learn advanced topics, including how to capture mouse events using the jQuery UI framework and some of the popular jQuery plugins used to extend the power of jQuery.
By the end of this course, you will be confident in your knowledge of the fundamentals needed to effectively use jQuery.Angular Crash Course for Beginners
Learn the essentials you'll need to get started with AngularJS, a popular open-source web application framework maintained by Google. During this two-hour introductory course, your instructor will introduce you to the basics of AngularJS.
The course is designed for individuals and web development professionals that need to understand the fundamentals of AngularJS.
Learn about data binding, controllers and creating simple apps, along with additional ways to control the data of AngularJS applications with multiple rows of data and scope binding.
Discover how to use CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) capabilities via scope binding.
Learn advanced topics, including using Angular in IDE projects, the Angular HTTP service, using custom directives, and combining binding, validation, and directives.
By the end of this course, you will be confident in your knowledge of the fundamentals needed to effectively use AngularJS.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
- Web masters or web designers who need to improve their development skills.
- Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS.