Essential IELTS Speaking Skills
- An intermediate level (B1) of English
- A computer or mobile device with Internet access.
This course contains the knowledge, information, skills, strategies and principles that I believe every IELTS candidate deserves to know. Due to the popularity of the IELTS test, misinformation, rumours and painfully bad advice are rampant across the internet, which I've found incredibly frustrating as an IELTS tutor, as my students waste valuable time and money worrying about things that don't help them. So I wanted to create a course that explains the truth about the IELTS Speaking test, including what skills will improve your score and how examiners really measure your English ability.
This course also includes a wide variety of flexible, practical and reliable skills and strategies built on over 3,000 hours of professional IELTS tutoring. Many of them are specifically designed techniques for Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the IELTS Speaking Test, and in this course I will show you exactly when and where to use them to maximise your band score.
Here's a quick rundown of what to expect:
Individual answer strategies for Part 1, 2 and 3
Grammar tenses and language functions that are best suited to specific question types
Dozens of examples to help you fully understand
Over 1 hour of expert IELTS advice
and much more...
....all for free!
Stop wasting your time and energy on things that don't affect your IELTS Speaking score. Use the knowledge in this course to focus your studies and improve your IELTS Speaking skills in the quickest time possible - by concentrating on what counts.
Join over 75 of my students who have already scored Band 7 and higher following exactly the same advice as this course.
I truly believe it's everything you need, and deserve, to know.
Who this course is for:
- Dedicated IELTS students looking to achieve a higher score in the IELTS Speaking Test
- Students with a basic understanding of the IELTS Speaking Test procedure
- Students who have taken the IELTS previously, and want to improve their score
- 01:44Part 1 - Introduction & Section Outline
- 05:43Part 1 - What Happens in Part 1?
- 02:49Part 1 - Common Mistakes & Misconceptions
- 05:22Part 1 - Good vs Bad Answers
- 03:33Part 1 - Common Part 1 Question and Question Types
- 03:02Part 1 - Weird Topics, why?
- 03:41Part 1 - Part 1 Answer Strategy
- 10:53Part 1 - Grammar Tips, Sentence Structures and High-Band Advice
- 03:15Part 1 - Three Essentials & Summary
Hi! I'm a full-time IELTS Tutor and ESL teacher from the United Kingdom. I've been teaching for over 5 years, and have been specialising in IELTS since 2015. I've taught over 1,000 hours of private 1-on-1 ESL classes with students from all over the world, including Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and Brazil just to name a few. I hope I can bring my experience and expertise to even more students around the world with Udemy.