Essential Hypnosis Skills With Weight Loss and Regression
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to help people lose weight and hypnotise anyone and also have an amazing understanding of the model of the mind and how to preform suggestibility tests
- Unlike other courses this course is brought to you by full time clinicians running their own clinics daily and training large groups fo people every month
- Many of the hypnotherapists who work with us in our clinics attended our training and joined our group after seeing what amazing results they can achieve. See the difference your work can make in someone’s life! As the course progresses you will learn How the Human Mind Works Hypnotherapy Techniques How to program yourself for success The best way to practice hypnotherapy professionally How to deal with clients in a clinic setting How to help people quit smoking, lose weight and treat a host of conditions such as; depression, fears, phobias, IBS & panic attacks
- Understand certain traumas in childhood that have affected your client and continue to do so until healed
- Master the difference between Suggestion & Regression Therapy
- No previous knowledge of Hypnosis is necessary, all you will need is a passion for the mind
When it’s comes to change Hypnotherapy is the fastest and most effective way to do it – with no exceptions!
Hear are the statistics:
• Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions
• Behaviour Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
• Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
American Health Magazine reported study.
Hypnotherapy is the most effective treatment of IBS – Lancet 1984
Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit. Willpower, it turns out, counts for very little.
New Scientist Magazine.
When it comes to helping people lose weight, remove fears and phobias, stop panic attacks and countless other symptoms like depression, OCD etc… nothing comes close to the speed and effectiveness of hypnotherapy.
1956, British Medical Association (BMA) approved the use of hypnosis in the areas of psychoneuroses and hypnoanesthesia in pain management in childbirth and surgery.
1958, the American Medical Association approved a report on the medical uses of hypnosis.
- Anyone wanting to know how to help people stop smoking and lose weight and hypnotise anyone and work towards being a certified Hypnotherapist