When it comes to writing, there's never a second chance to make that first impression. This is a competitive world so you need to compete. Clean writing and good English grammar will make you stand out from the crowd and catch the attention of the reader. Whether it's a job application, a novel, or a thesis, all writing needs eyeballs.
Words can be like thoughts at times - innumerable and disorganized. In English Grammar 101, you will discover how less really is more when it comes to the written word.
Who Is this Course For?
English Grammar 101 is for anyone who wants a solid understanding of essential grammar. It is also a course for those who want to learn how to keep their writing clear, to the point and relevant.
English Grammar 101 is a course that will help you to achieve your personal and professional goals. The better you write the more you get to enhance your ability to speak and read better too. This applies to everyone, even if English is your first language.
Pages of text with no grammatical errors can still be difficult to read when they lack clarity. This is a course where you get to improve your style as well as your sentence structure.
Easy Grammar Course 101 Lessons
- An introduction to the essential parts of speech.
- Understanding nouns including:
- Common and proper nouns
- Singular and plural nouns
- Irregular plural nouns
- Compound nouns
- Collective nouns
- Understanding pronouns
- Understanding verbs
- Understanding adjectives
- Understanding adverbs
- Understanding prepositions
- Understanding conjunctions
- Understanding interjections
- Understanding independent clauses
- Understanding dependent clauses
- Understanding adjective clauses
- Understanding noun clauses
Computer, notepad and pen.
What You Get from this Course?
- Over 19 lectures and self-assessment quizzes
Who will benefit from this course?
- Anyone who wants to improve their understanding of grammar essentials
- College and university students
- Communications professionals
- Job hunters
- Web content writers
- Anyone who wants to write well