Essential Customer Success
What you'll learn
- An approach that will help you to proactively improve retention
- Tools that will improve adoption and expansion
- The daily practices required to be a professional Customer Success Manager
- An interest in being a better CSM
Learn from an instructor that has lead customer success and professional services teams for two decades, has managed multi-million dollar businesses and has advised some of the largest and most well-known organisations in the world including Ikea, Unilever, Nestle, Amex and many, many more. Benefit from real, practical experience proven to drive best-in-class retention, revenue and to make you and your customer successful.
We are living in the customer-centered economy requiring an unerring focus on the customer and their success. This course is a full, practical and thorough insight into the skills and routines requires to be a Customer Sucess Manager. You will learn
What Customer Success is and the key requirements of your role
How to measure customer health
What to do to improve customer health
How to understand your customers and their needs
How to segment your portfolio of customers and prioritise your time
How to manage your manager
How to balance the needs of your customer and your business
How to manage your day as a CSM
This course is underpinned by a structured, comprehensive, and practical customer success framework that you will be able to take away, adapt and apply to your customers in your business.
So, if you want your customers, your team and you to be successful then join me on this course today.
Who this course is for:
- A course for those who aspire be Customer Success Managers, those new in position or those who already consider themselves accomplished. The rigorous approach and underlying framework has been built on decades of experience so there is something for everyone, whatever their interest in Customer Success Management.
Dale has a background in professional services and customer success leadership in start-up, early-stage and large enterprise software businesses. His experience spans two decades in service to customers that include Unilever, Ikea, Nestle, HSBC, and many, many others.
He is also the author of Decision Sourcing (Gower, 2013) World of Workcraft: Engagement and Motivation in the Digital Workplace(Ashgate, 2015) and has contributed chapters to Leading the Project Revolution (Routledge, 2019) and the Customer Success Pioneer (Practical Inspiration, 2019)