Essential Coding Interview Questions + Solutions + Excercise
What you'll learn
- Essential coding interview questions, coding exercises and solutions!
- Learn problem solving techniques that you'll be able to use in your next coding interview!
- Get ready for your next coding interview, that you love!
- Problem Solving Skills
- You should be familiar with the basic data structures such as arrays, hash tables, linked lists, Stacks, Queues, trees, and graphs
- You should be familiar with the time and space complexity (the Big O notation)
As you prepare for your next coding interview, have you ever thought:
I wish someone will just walk me through some of these problems and explain what’s going on.
I wish there was a set of the important coding interview problems so I can practice them easily.
I wish there was easy to hard to level question that are asked most often in an interview.
If your answer is yes, then this course is for you!
Learn and Practice on almost essential coding interview questions asked historically and get referred to the best tech companies.
I’m going to walk you through the essential coding interview questions and their answers.
I’ve picked these particular questions because they are the types of questions that are asked most often in an software engineering interview on Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Uber etc.
I’m going to cover problems that use concepts such as arrays, strings, linked lists and trees.
You’ll get a coding exercise in Python and Java for each problem, so you can get feedback on your solution right away.
If you want to use any other language to follow this course, that’s fine too! Just remember to run your solution on your computer to make sure it works.
If you think you’re ready for this course, watch the preview videos and see if you can solve those problems!
No worries! Udemy have 100% money back guaranty, so nothing to lose!
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is preparing himself for coding interviews
- Anyone who wants to improve their problem solving
- Anyone who want to expand their coding skills in general
- Anyone who want to get into big tech compnay such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon etc
Hi! My name is Md. A. Barik
I'm a software engineer with a great passion. I'm programming from the age of just 16 years. I have always had a fascinations in computer and technology from early in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, I understood that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time. I have learned an important lessons from my programming career. I'm trying to teach others valuable programming skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting company with infinite possibilities.
I promises that there are very few courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained.
See you inside the courses!