Essential Breathing Techniques For All Singers!
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals and essentials breathing techniques for all singing.
- Increase your vocal power, projection, support, vibrator, sustain and control with correct abdominal and diaphragm support.
- Learn the importance of breathing and where to apply breathing techniques in songs.
- Learn simple techniques to expand your land capacity.
- Learn techniques to stop you running out of breath.
- And techniques how to correctly breathe through your diaphragm (lower lungs)
- This course is developed for beginners, intermediate and advanced singers wanting to take their breathing in singing to the next level.
- A mirror to practice your breathing exercises and vocal scales into.
Start developing your breathing for all genres of singing with this easy, fun and interactive step-by-step short course for those with basic to intermediate vocal skills wanting to take their breathing and voice to the next level. Every thing you need to know about breathing to apply into singing is in this course! Courses can be done in the privacy of your own home or anywhere, any time on any device.
This short course is designed for anyone with a desire to improve their breathing and voice.
Please follow the course chronologically and work through each lesson separately. Do not move to the next lesson until you have mastered the current lesson. Improve Confidence, Range, Breathing, Pitch, Tone, Stamina, Strength, Technique, Control & More!
On completion of the short course you will develop greater breath control, support and a strong powerful voice.
You will hear and feel a vast improvement with your breathing and singing voice in just 3 weeks if you follow the courses instructions.
In 1993 your instructor Peter Vox started Vox Singing Academy in Melbourne, Australia and became a full-time professional singing teacher.
Over the years Peter and his team consistently provided the highest quality singing lessons to thousands of singers.
With many progressing to become professional singers and obtaining major label recording and performance contracts! .
Now YOU can receive the same high quality singing lessons the pros receive on any device, any where, any time!
UNLOCK YOUR FULL SINGING POTENTIAL NOW!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for males and females, children to seniors for beginners to advanced singers.
- Anyone with a desire to prove their breathing and breath support in singing.
- Anyone with a desire to improve vocal power, projection, support and vibrator with correct breathing techniques.
*Professional full-time singing teacher since 1993
*Founder, director & principal teacher of Vox Singing Academy, Melbourne, Australia.
*Former writer for national Australian music magazines, Mixdown & Beat.
*Has taught numerous professional singers with major label recording and performance contracts.
*Has been singing since the age of 6.
*Has a four octave vocal range which enables him to teach both males and females, children to seniors.
*Teachers all modern styles of singing from pop, rock, RnB, musical theatre, jazz, alternative, soul, metal & screaming.
*Is a member of The Australian National Association of Teachers Singing Inc. (ANATS), National Association of Teachers Singing (NATS – USA), and The Australian Voice Association (AVA).
*Creator of two successful singing YouTube channels, The 5 Minute Singer and Vox Singing Academy’s channel.
*Private standard singing lessons $80 for 30 minutes.
*Private premium singing lessons $110 for 30 minutes.
*Also available, intensive half day and full day singing workshops for groups or private.
*Creator of The Ultimate Online Singing Course.
* Peter is continually innovating and improving his singing tuition syllabus and prides himself on giving the highest quality singing tuition available!