Revit MEP : Autodesk Revit MEP Training & Certification
What you'll learn
- Analyse the future of AEC industry in India.
- Describe the concepts and benefits of RERA.
- Explain how BIM can be useful to meet the directives of RERA
- Discuss the chronological development in the construction, and the age of Neolithic construction.
- Introduce various tools, and technologies used in BIM.
- Discuss the benefits and future scopes of BIM.
- Explain the basics of Revit.
- Describe the process of creating primary parametric family using Revit.
- Demonstrate how to start and setup new project in Revit.
- Discuss the basics of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing system.
- Show how to create and annotate construction documents like sheets, 2D CAD, 3D CAD, etc.
- Explain how to create HVAC and Hydronic Systems with automatic duct and piping layouts.
- Describe Scheduling, Documentation and Work-Sharing.
- Demonstrate how to create and modify panel schedules according to design or requirements.
- Demonstrate how to add and modify plumbing fixtures.
This course will help learners to understand
I. The future of AEC industry in India and evolution of construction technology and make them more informed about the scope that future brings for professionals in construction technologies.
II. The Basic Revit software, user interface, introduction to Revit MEP, the Basic Revit Tools, and how to set up new project in Revit.
This course covers BIM (Building Information Modelling), its future and how construction industry adapted CAD and moved from CAD to BIM.
This mechanical engineering course also elaborates fundamentals of the basic Revit - Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection/Sprinkler, FP Modelling tools and enhances your skills necessary for modelling, detailing, and visualization for Electrical engineering, Plumbing and visualization for Fire Protection.
If you are curious to know what your future could be in this area, below are some potential careers you could consider:
REVIT/BIM Electrical Modeler
REVIT/BIM Sprinkler/FP Modeler
REVIT/BIM Plumbing Modeler
REVIT/BIM Mechanical Modeler
Who this course is for:
- Architecture students
- Engineering students
- Construction consultants
- Construction professionals in Architecture
National Institute of Building Technology (NIBT) was set-up in 2015 as a Research & Development Project before becoming a one of a kind Building Information Modeling(BIM)institute in India.
BIM has become a mandate for construction companies and individuals to deploy across all their projects. Quantifying ROI through BIM has proved to be significantly higher at all the levels of the construction process.
NIBT is at the forefront of BIM and GIS technology, whilst delivering online and offline courses for Architecture detailing using Revit, BIM & Construction Technology Fundamentals, MEP, Fire protection, Construction Management & more.
Our courses cater to international industry learning standards using top of the line software and vastly experienced faculty.
We have our footprint across multiple cities in India, viz. Nasik, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Mangalore & internationally based in the United States as well.
NIBT has collaborated with Virginia Tech & Autodesk for student accreditation and devised a global curriculum for unlimited learning possibilities and career avenues.