Revit Architecture : Become a Architectural Designer
What you'll learn
- Understand the future of AEC industry in India.
- Describe the concepts and benefits of RERA.
- Explain how BIM can be useful to meet the directives of RERA
- Discuss the chronological development in the construction, and the age of Neolithic construction.
- Introduce various tools, and technologies used in BIM.
- Discuss the benefits and future scopes of BIM.
- Explain the basics of Revit.
- Create the Architectural plans such as roofs, slab opening, modify curtain walls, stairs and ramps, construction documents, scheduling and work sharing
- The course is for beginners, Freshers or for those transitioning from another industry or discipline.
- Must be capable of using Computer Systems.
- Must have Basic knowledge of the AEC Industry, its tools & technology.
- Zest to learn new technology.
This course will help learners to understand
I. The future of AEC industry in India and evolution of construction technology and make them more informed about the scope that future brings for professionals in construction technologies.
II. The Basic Revit software, user interface, introduction to Revit Architecture, the Basic Revit Tools, and how to set up new project in Revit.
This course covers introduction to BIM (Building Information Modelling), its future and how construction industry adapted CAD and moved from CAD to BIM.
The Architectural modelling course illustrates on the use of Revit technology in Architecture as a tool. This course broadly covers the use of Revit Architecture software tool in creating virtual buildings with all its objects and properties similar to real buildings. In Revit Basic Architecture course, it has the learning to acquire information such as elevation, section, schedule and quantity in a single click. This course also explains process to create such as rendering, animation and walkthrough using Revit tool.
If you are curious to know what your future could be in this area, below are some potential careers you could consider:
Who this course is for:
- Architecture students
- All Engineering students
- Construction Management students
- Real Estate Management students
- Facility Management students
- Structural Engineering students
- Construction consultants
National Institute of Building Technology (NIBT) was set-up in 2015 as a Research & Development Project before becoming a one of a kind Building Information Modeling(BIM)institute in India.
BIM has become a mandate for construction companies and individuals to deploy across all their projects. Quantifying ROI through BIM has proved to be significantly higher at all the levels of the construction process.
NIBT is at the forefront of BIM and GIS technology, whilst delivering online and offline courses for Architecture detailing using Revit, BIM & Construction Technology Fundamentals, MEP, Fire protection, Construction Management & more.
Our courses cater to international industry learning standards using top of the line software and vastly experienced faculty.
We have our footprint across multiple cities in India, viz. Nasik, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Mangalore & internationally based in the United States as well.
NIBT has collaborated with Virginia Tech & Autodesk for student accreditation and devised a global curriculum for unlimited learning possibilities and career avenues.