Essential Academic English: Physics
What you'll learn
- This course will help students improve their academic understanding of English.
- This course will improve students' conversational English.
- This course will better prepare students for international exams (IELTS, CAE, FCE, SAT, TOEFL, TOEIC).
- This course will build students' confidence in English.
- You should be able to hold a conversation at an intermediate level or B1 grading (CEFR).
- You should want to improve your English.
More and more students around the world are studying English! With a competitive job market and rising standard of international exams, academic English has never been more important. Are you looking to improve your English?
After the success of ‘Essential Academic English: Biology’ & ‘Essential Academic English: Chemistry’, I have designed this course to perfectly complement your knowledge of physics.
Through animated videos, led by a fully-qualified native ESL teacher, we’ll look at 100’s of keywords. We’ll dive into their grammatical variances, synonyms, pronunciation and how to use these words in everyday English.
This course is specifically looking at physics in the English language. Hugely important for everyday life, physics looks at energy, forces and the world around us.
Whether you’re preparing for international exams eg. IELTS or TOEIC, looking to study abroad, or looking to improve your conversational English, this course is perfect for you.
This course includes:
Listening + Speaking Practice
Quizzes + Practice Tests
Certificate Of Completion
Fuel + Energy In The Home
Forces + Pressure
States Of Matter
Atoms + Radiation
The Origin Of Chemical Elements
Who this course is for:
- Students studying English.
- Students wanting to improve their English proficiency (speaking, listening, reading & writing).
- Students preparing for international exams.
- Students looking to move from B1/B2 to C1/C2 level (CEFR).
I'm Daniel from Essential Academic English. I'm an experienced teacher with many years of teaching ambitious language learners. I currently work in Vietnam as a specialist STEM EFL teacher for an international school.
Enough about me. Let's get started!
Enrol today and you'll increase your knowledge of Essential Academic English by studying grammar, pronunciation, academic vocabulary, prefixes and suffixes, business English, and much, much more.
With my love for interactive teaching, as well as my breadth of experience and knowledge, I'm confident that each one of my courses will help you on your journey to English fluency.
I look forward to sharing my experience with you.