Learn Esperanto Language | Esperanto Language Course
Easiest language in the easiest way.
Dr. L. L. Zamenhof realised that most of the problems in the world exist because humans, speaking numberless tongues, find an emotional gap. So this planet needs a language, that be free from the confines of land or culture. He invented, or rather, compiled Esperanto.
Today 2 million people, in 120 countries speak Esperanto. The Esperanto Community is growing with passing of every year. If you learn Esperanto, you become a welcome member of a loving and vibrant World Community.
Here are a few strong reasons why you should learn Esperanto:
1. The Easiest Language: Esperanto is the easiest language of the world. If learnt with right methods, only a few days will be quite more than enough to master Esperanto. Studies have found that it needs about 2000 hours to master German, 1000 hours to master Italian, while Esperanto requires only 150 hours of practice. So, if you wish to add just another foreign language to your intellectual store, Esperanto is the best option, on Earth, in Heavens, even in the Hell. Learn Esperanto Language with the help of this course & save the time!
What makes Esperanto so much easy:
Sounds are easy to pronounce
There are no silent letters
There are no double letters
No gender of nouns
No irregular verbs
No irregular Present, Past or Future tense
No noun declension
No verb Conjugation
No irregular plurals
Endings tell which part of the speech a word is
A given set of prefixes & suffixes makes all the vocab
Esperanto Vocabulary has been derived from common words from popular languages.
2. Helpful in Learning other languages: Esperanto serves as a type of bridge language. If you have learnt Esperanto it will be easier for you to learn other languages. A study concluded - Students who learned Esperanto for half a year and then French for a year and a half, spoke better French than the students who learned French for two years. People report that their Esperanto has helped them a lot in memorising the vocabulary of other target languages.
3. Vocabulary from popular languages: Dr. Zamenhof took great pains in making Esperanto a familiar-looking language to almost every person speaking any other language, especially any European language. He derived his vocabulary roots from famous Germanic or Teutonic languages namely English language and German language; Romance language family, namely Spanish language, French language, Portuguese language, Italian language; Slavic language family like Russian language. Some features were taken from the Classical languages as Latin language and Ancient Greek language.
4. A Vibrant Community: Esperanto has a great zealous community all over the world. Almost every European country, American countries a many of the African and Asian countries have their Esperanto communities. China and Japan have shown deep interest in learning Esperanto in past few decades because of the easiness of the language. Chinese children, before teaching English, are first taught Esperanto. More than 2 million speakers speak Esperanto in 120 countries. Even a few thousands claim Esperanto to be their mother tongue! If you can speak Esperanto you will have a ready friend circle all around the globe, and that feeling cannot be expressed in mere words. Feel it!
5. A Funny Language: Esperanto is quite a funny language. Just after learning a few things, you are sure to feel it, and believe me – That feeling is worth-feeling!
Dr. Zamenhof had a great dream that the World will have one common language and there would be no boundaries of culture and civilisation because of the language gap. This would eradicate many of the problems from the face of this beautiful Earth. His target was:
The World will have a common language
Any country will not claim Esperanto its own but all the nations will feel it as their own tongue.
The World peace will be secured through Esperanto.
Many problems arising from misunderstandings will be solved out.
Why only our Esperanto Course?
Although there are available various methods, books, course, still our course claims to be unique in many ways:
Great efforts to teach the right pronunciation.
Easiest methods are adopted to teach the grammar rules.
Every grammar rule is accompanied by many useful examples.
Colourful images increase the beauty & charm of the videos.
You will learn a lots of vocab, just playfully, without taking much pain.
Gives valuable knowledge about the history and culture of the language.
This course will make Esperanto, your mother tongue.
This course will save your valuable time and will make you master of the language in the shortest period of the time.
It will help you in understanding the basics of language science.
It will help you know how the language evolved.
It will help you in learning other languages as well.
Your vocabulary of the Romance languages; French, Spanish; and English will get stronger.
If you pay your time to the study of Esperanto language, be sure to be rewarded with great knowledge and joy unspeakable.
Tags: Esperanto, Esperanto language, Dr. Zamenhof, Lingvo Internacia, learn Esperanto, Language Lover, Esperanto grammar, Esperanto grammar for beginners, advanced Esperanto grammar, Esperanto lessons, learning Esperanto, Esperanto learner, Esperanto course by Arvind Kumar, Esperanto teacher, Esperanto self-taught, easy Esperanto grammar, easy Esperanto lessons.