Dive deep into the realms of the Spanish language. Master all the ins and outs of Spanish grammar and you’ll feel much more comfortable about the language. In this course we’ll explore all the main areas of Spanish grammar, pronunciation and spelling.
Discover How Fantastic the Spanish Language Is and How Marvelous It Is To Use It Correctly.
- Pronunciation and Spelling
- Conjugation Patterns of Regular, Slightly Irregular and Irregular Verbs, Spanish Tenses
- Number and Gender of Nouns and Adjectives
- Indicative, Imperative and Subjunctive - Spanish Moods
- Personal Pronouns
- Compound Sentences and Conjunctions
- Word Order in Declarative and Interrogative Sentences
- Cardinal and Ordinal Numbers, Fractions and Other Numerals
- Date and Time
- Direct and Indirect Objects
- Impersonal Verb Forms: Infinitives, Gerunds, Participles
- Progressive and Continuous Verb Forms
- Reflexive Verbs
- Relative Pronouns
- Comparison of Adjectives and Adverbs
- Diminutives and Augmentatives
- Compound Nouns
- Ways to Express the Future
- Indefinite Pronouns
- Coordination and Subordination of Clauses
- Reported Speech
- Passive Voice
- ... and much more
Become a Highly Skilled User of Spanish – It’s All Well Within Your Reach.
Spanish is definitely one of the most popular languages in the world. There’s a whole bunch of benefits to knowing Spanish. Let me just mention a few. In our global society you can make use of it in business, becoming a more valuable worker, in private life, on vacation, chatting online, reading literature and press or watching satellite TV. In some parts of the world, like for instance in both Americas, Spanish is either the main language spoken or one of the main ones. And I could go on and on like that...
This is an intensive course, which means it covers the basics from level zero (absolute beginner) and then you wander across all the lectures and learn quite a lot of stuff. The explanations are concise and clear. You should have no difficulty following and understanding them. A lot of stuff and a lot of practice.
Contents and Overview
This course is pretty comprehensive. It contains all the basic areas of Spanish grammar. Starting off with Spanish spelling and pronunciation, touching upon all the main grammatical categories in the first sections and then going into much more detail in the following sections. The language I use is simple and should be easily understood by absolute beginners.
This course is divided into 25 sections, each of them covering a broad topic subdivided into lectures. The pace is up to you, you can go through the easier parts faster and then take more time to study the more sophisticated ones.
To help you memorize and practice all the new stuff, there are loads of exercises. Most lectures are accompanied by additional resources. These are downloadable files with exercises (with key). There also files with vocabulary revision and, first of all, the main text file containing the material covered in the lecture video.
After you finish each section, there’s a quiz for you that covers the material discussed in that section.
This course contains:
- 240 lectures in 25 sections,
- about 24 hours of video content,
- nearly 800 pages of grammar explained in detail (lecture scripts),
- over 350 written exercises with complete answer keys on 444 pages,
- over 230 interesting facts about the language and the Spanish-speaking countries
After you finish this course you will be able to use the Spanish language comfortably and correctly, understanding all the underlying rules and thus able to generate any constructions you want, in both spoken and written language. You will be able to use simple, compound and complex sentences and you will know what word order should be used. You will know how the language works and you will get a good feel of it.