ESP32 Lesson Season 01
What you'll learn
- ESP32 basic hardware knowledge
- ESP32 SDK Compile Environment Setup
- ESP32 Periperals Driver development: Uart, GPIO, Interrupt, Timer, DAC, ADC, I2C, SPI, SDCard, I2S etc.
- Basic C knowledge
This season will cover three aspects of ESP32 wifi chip software development:
(1) ESP32 basic hardware knowledge;
(2) ESP32 SDK Compile Environment Setup；
(3) ESP32 Periperals Driver software development: Uart, GPIO, Interrupt, Timer, DAC, ADC, I2C, SPI, SDCard, I2S etc.
This season is the first part of the ESP32 development lesson series. It mainly takes the ESP32 as a regular Microcontroller to demo how to control other sensors or MCU.
Who this course is for:
- ESP32 developers
- Wifi developers
Work in embedded system development nearly 15 years;
Proficient in embedded software development by using C, C++, Verilog, familiar with operation system like Linux, Android, OpenWRT, Contiki, best at ARM/FPGA firmware and low level driver software development.
Proficient in embedded hardware design, multi-layer PCB layout, and signal-integrity simulation, master orCAD capture, Allegro, PADS, Hyperlynx; finished hardware system development in ARM, FPGA etc.