Esotericism 101: Spirituality, Magic and The Occult
What you'll learn
- What is Western esotericism
- What is Hermeticism, Alchemy, Gnosticism, Kabbalah, French occultism, Thelema, the Golden Dawn, Neopaganism, Witchcraft and Wicca
- Academic perspectives on esotericism
- The similarities and patterns across the different esoteric currents
- No previous knowledge needed. Just curiosity and an open mind!
Looking to deepen your understanding of Western spiritual paths? Our course offers an exploration of the most influential esoteric traditions, including Hermeticism, Alchemy, Gnosticism, Thelema, Kabbalah, French occultism, Neopaganism, and more.
Spiritual knowledge has been accumulated by mankind for thousands of years, with disciplines such as astrology, alchemy, geometry, and mathematics offering insights into the mysteries of existence. The ancients perceived everything as a manifestation of a single Supreme Power, an endless spiritual Energy that unites all: The Alpha and the Omega.
Unfortunately, much of this universal knowledge has been forgotten over time. The quest for institutional control and power led to the neglect of universal truths, and followers of the spiritual Path were often oppressed.
Now, it is our duty to remember our spiritual roots, and to reflect upon the spiritual world just as much as the physical. As we approach the threshold of death, only the insights we've accumulated will remain with us. Physical objects will stay behind, but the insights gained through our physical experience will persist indefinitely.
To begin your exploration of these spiritual mysteries, a strong foundation in esoteric theory and history is essential. Join our course and discover the timeless wisdom of these ancient traditions.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in esotericism, occultism, spirituality and witchcraft
- Spiritual/Esoteric/Occult practitioners
Just like fire, I am passionate about the world in its numerous multifaceted expressions, experiences and understandings. Creativity and motivation run in my blood.
Just like air, I am open-minded, flexible, and a great connector. I breathe in intellectual challenges, and I breathe out fresh thoughts and ideas.
Just like water, I am highly adaptable. I take the form that I am given, yet my inner values and pursuits stay the same. I love exploring “open waters”, and I flow with ease and calmness through everything I’m doing.
Just like earth, I am grounded and stable; responsible and down-to-earth. I remember our roots, and I feel connected to our shared home, the Earth.
In my 17 years of experience in the creative industry, I have:
- received awards in competitions and festivals in Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, the Canary Islands, USA, Serbia, Moldova, Belarus, Poland, Portugal and England.
- played in the Russian series "Vangelia", the National Theater of Bulgaria, and in the professional Art Theatre of Sofia.
- sung in the National Opera and Ballet of Sofia: I was given a lead role (Feodor, son of Boris Godunov) in the opera "Boris Godunov" by Modest Mussorgsky, the lead role as a musical theatre actor in the musical “Les Misérables” and a role in the opera "Borislav" by Maestro Georgi Atanasov.
- participated in many TV commercials (e.g. a global commercial for Coca Cola with over 30.000.000 views).
- been a member of the Junior Jury of Bulgaria for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2016.
- been a semi-finalist in the popular Serbian TV format for singers "Pinkove zvezdice" (2018) after 12 successful rounds.
- published four original songs - "Sabana", "Roses Die Too", “Fool 4 You” and “Colliding Stars”, with which I have won major awards at competitions in Portugal, the Canary Islands and Italy.
- published an esoteric book called “As above, so below” in Bulgarian.
Currently in my second year of studies towards a Bachelor’s degree in Media & Culture at the University of Amsterdam, I am also studying towards a Minor in Communication Science. I love learning, and I often sign up for additional courses (e.g. business, Western esotericism and quantum physics).
The horizon of my passions is constantly expanding, yet my personal goals stay the same: to reveal my creative, academic and professional potential in the creative industry; to inspire and to be inspired; to spread love and awareness, and to create new positive experiences for myself and for the others.