Learn 10 adjectives in 10 days!
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to use 10 different kinds of adjectives.
- You will learn how to form and use adjectives that end in ED and ING: surprised, surprising.
- You will learn the word order of adjectives.
- You will learn how to use adjectives like a native English speaker.
- You can learn grammar rules, but you don't have to. The course is practical too!
- You will learn the difference between MY & MINE, THESE & THOSE, SOME & ANY, MUCH & MANY, and more!
- You will learn he difference between MORE BEAUTIFUL, LARGER, DIRTIER, BETTER, MOST DIFFICULT, LARGEST, DIRTIEST, BEST, and more.
- An A2, pre-intermediate, low-intermediate, high-intermediate, or advanced understanding of English.
- The ability to form simple sentences in English.
- The ability to read simple sentences in English.
- The ability to follow simple instructions in English.
- The ability to form basic sentences in English (using adjectives!)
- The ability to watch and understand videos.
- The ability to read the transcript, if necessary.
Please Help! I have to use an adjective! There are many adjectives and determiners to choose from and there may be a better way to express what you want to say.
When we use adjectives, in English, we have to respect a particular order. When we use two or more adjectives, we place them in the sentence according to what we are describing and communicating.
In this course, we will focus on 10 adjectives and determiners that we use as adjectives. By the end of this course, you will be able to choose the appropriate one, use it in a sentence, and place adjectives in the right order.
If your goal is to speak accurately, then this course was made for you. If your goal is to speak like a native English speaker, then this course was designed just for you.
- If your level is pre-intermediate, low-intermediate, high-intermediate or even advanced, this course will interest you.
- If your level is A2, you will be able to learn these adjectives and determiners.
- If you are studying for the IELTS or any language test, this course will be helpful.
- If you would like to express yourself like a native speaker, this course will help.
- This course may interest you even If you are a native English speaker!
How is this course structured? How are the sections organized? How are the lessons structured? Will I have an opportunity to practice? How will the quiz at the end of each section help me learn? What will I be able to do by the end of this course?
In this lesson, you will learn why we use adjectives and determiners and why it is important to choose the right one.