What you'll learn
- Writing more bug free code with strict mode
- Declaring functions including arrow functions
- Creating array of objects to store cart items
- Using forEach and filter array methods
- Getting elements from the DOM by querySelector and querySelectorAll methods
- Storing cart items in browser localStorage
- Adding, removing and getting items from an array
- Using if statements and inline shorthand
- Declaring variables using const and let keywords
- Adding and removing classes in HTML elements
- Delaying actions with setTimeout function
- Inserting new HTML code to the DOM
- Catching click events by addEventListener method
- Removing elements from the DOM
- Adding/removing class names and attributes in DOM elements
- Using following operators: ++, --, +=, ===, !==, ||, >, <
- Stringifying array to JSON format
- Code refactoring
- Submiting HTML forms remotely
- Using PayPal as a checkout method
- Modern web browser and code editor
This course it's not about creating ultra king size e-commerce solution. It's about creating real world project with business ready attitude.
All products in this project come directly from HTML code. There's no database or any back-end code. If you want to add new product just copy-paste piece of HTML code.
You will create a project with following features:
- Adding products to the shopping cart
- Changing quantity of items in the cart
- Removing single item or all at once from the cart
- Placing an order via PayPal checkout
It's worth mentioning that every lecture has it's own source code files. So if you will somehow stuck you can always compare your code with code from particular lecture.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to create ecommerce features for selling products online
[ EN ]
Passionate about web technologies.
Web Developer with 15 years of commercial experience.
For over 10 years, a programming instructor and creator of video courses.
Former Jira (Atlassian) software engineer - was developing solutions used by corporations such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Ford, and space agencies NASA and SpaceX.
Stands behind Codisity brand where he shares his web development knowledge.
[ PL ]
Pasjonat technologi webowych.
Web Developer z 15-letnim komercyjnym doświadczeniem.
Od ponad 10 lat instruktor programowania i twórca kursów wideo.
Były inżynier oprogamowania Jira (Atlassian) - rozwijał rozwiązania używane przez korporacje, takie jak Coca-Cola, IBM, Ford, czy agencje kosmiczne NASA i SpaceX.
Stoi za marką Codisity, gdzie dzieli się swoją wiedzą na temat tworzenia stron internetowych.