What you'll learn
- Code in es6 comfortably, using all the new features.
- Build es6 projects from the ground up using tools like webpack and babel.
- Create a basic ReactJS application from scratch.
- Little to no requirements - beginners welcome!
This course contains a ton of creative content, so you’ll learn JS and in-depth ES6 in a stimulating, informative, and fun way.
Filmed tutorials will get you coding yourself. The videos will ensure that you understand the reason behind each new line and keyword.
Optional quizzes and coding challenges reinforce key concepts. Next, coding breaks in each section allow you to approach the course at your own pace. Jokes come up every now and then, especially in the breaks. Who knows, you may chuckle at some ES6 humor!
Who this course is for:
- Someone who hopes to elevate their JS with in-depth es6 knowledge.
- An experienced programmer wanting an overview of advanced es6 topics.
David is a software engineer at Zendesk, with a Bachelor of Computer Science from the University of San Francisco.
David has gained valuable experience from the tech industry. By incorporating the best practices he has learned at work, he hopes to create the highest quality learning experiences possible.
Feel free to connect with David! He is always curious about the cool project you're working on. And he loves to discuss ideas on how to build impactful technology.