Erotica Writing Masterclass
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write erotica short stories within 1 day
- Write erotic novellas within 2 weeks.
- Write erotic novels within 1 month.
- Submit your work to publishers.
- Have a HIGH chance at landing a publishing contract!
- You should have an open mind and colorful vocabulary!
Are you an avid erotica reader? Do the authors Anne Rice, Gena Showalter, Lori Foster, and E.L. James ring a bell? Chances are, if you have read erotica long enough, you begin to play with the idea of writing your own. If so, this course is for you! Erotica writing is a multi-billion dollar industry today, and with the booming success of the writers above, it has never been a better time to get into the writing game and earn substantial residual income in the process!
As a professional writer, English Composition and Creative Writing Professor, I understand the fears of not only writing that first steamy story, but the anxiety of seeking publication as well! This course aims to streamline the writing process and help you get your first erotica story published FAST!
I will discuss the importance of the pen name, as well as teach you how to tap into your inner goddess, own your sexuality, and write the kind of erotica stories every woman will want to read!
In this course you will have the chance to familiarize yourself with the different types of erotica on the market, write short stories within a day, novellas within 2 weeks, and novels within 1 month.
You will also learn how to format the manuscript, and what to expect when submitting to publishers. I will also teach you how to find a reputable publisher and avoid getting scammed!
- Anyone looking to get into the field of Erotica writing for fun and profit!
- Anyone looking to broaden their writing abilities.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write erotic short stories.
- Anyone who wants to learn to write novels or novellas.
- Anyone wants to strengthen their time management skills to create a manustript within 1 - 30 days.