Erica Teaches Chinese - HSK 1
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn greetings, how to count, tell time, order in a restaurant, give and receive directions, talk about the weather, their house and school. Also, students will have the knowledge necessary to pass the HSK1 Chinese exam.
- This is a beginner's course to Mandarin Chinese, but students should be familiar with the pinyin writing system before beginning.
This course is designed using the vocabulary of the HSK 1 exam, the lowest level of Chinese competency. However, it's not necessary to want to take the HSK 1 exam in order to benefit from this course. This course teaches a core vocabulary of 150 of the most commonly used Chinese words, as well as some basic grammar and sentence structure.
In China the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi, or HSK, test is given to non-Chinese speakers who want to study at Chinese universities or to work for businesses in China. Under the new working visa guidelines of China, a higher level HSK result can offer more points toward being accepted for a working visa.
- This course is designed for anyone looking to gain a foothold in Mandarin beginner's vocabulary and grammar, and also for anyone interested in studying for the HSK1 exam.