21 Day Crash Course in Emotional Intelligence
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define emotional intelligence and explain why it is so important for success in all sorts of relationships - whether personal or professional.
- Identify the four aspects that compose emotional intelligence.
- Increase their level of self-awareness by understanding their individual personalities and the impact they have on others.
- Manage their emotions to enhance their relationships with some practical strategies.
- Better understand others' personalities and increase their ability to empathize with those around them.
- Build better relationships with stronger communication and an enhanced ability to manage conflict.
- There are no prerequisites for the course; however, you will have an easier time doing the homework if you print out the associated workbook ahead of time.
- Do you wish you had better relationships?
- Do you struggle to know what to do when conflict arises?
- Do you find yourself putting your foot in your mouth more than you care to admit?
- Do you want to be a better leader (or get promoted to a leadership position)?
Research shows that emotional intelligence is a necessary quality for being your best in your personal and professional relationships. In fact, studies have found that the majority of workplace success in leadership positions is linked to emotional intelligence. In personal relationships, emotional intelligence also contributes to happier and deeper connections.
Take this course and transform your relationships at home and at work by increasing your emotional intelligence. This course, which has 3 hours of video, is designed to take 21 days, and is presented in easily digested highly actionable lessons, with daily homework assignments, and a downloadable workbook. By the end of the course, you will have the tools to understand and manage your emotions, influence and motivate others, and experience deeper, more fulfilling relationships.
- This course is designed for anyone who could benefit from becoming more emotionally intelligent in order to enhance their relationships at work and at home.
- The course is also designed for students who are willing to do some homework. Emotional intelligence is best learned through practice, and so each lesson will have an assignment associated with it.
- Students who are open to experimenting with new behaviors will get the most benefit from the course.
This lecture provides an overview of emotional intelligence and a helpful model for understanding the components of it. I also review research that shows why it is so important for career success.
In this lecture, I explain how our emotional reactions affect our brains, behaviors, and relationships.