ePLAN Electric P8 Heavyweight Vol.2/2 - 2D Panel, Parts
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To get the most of Eplan Electric P8 by using it the proper way (in this course databases, parts, 2D panel layout)
- To manage databases (Access) and parts in Eplan
- To assign parts to various elements in the schematics - devices, cables, terminals etc.
- To import DWG/DXF files to Eplan and to adjust them to your need
- To create 2D mounting panel layout properly
- To place various elements on the mounting panel
- To setup, generate and adjust Enclosure legend and place it on the page of the panel layout.
- To solve various issues when working with parts (function definition, too many connections at a connection point etc.)
- To generate reports for parts - parts list and summarized parts list in Eplan
- Basic understanding of electrical symbols and electrical drawings
- Eplan Electric P8 software 2.7 HF5 license (but any other version will do the job, including Education)
*** UPDATES ***
- September 11, 2019 - Captions in English (EDITED, not auto-generated).
Please find a folder/file "Project_resources.zip" in the Lecture 2 of the course, as a downloadable resource. In the Lecture 2 (free preview) of the EPLAN Vol.1 Course I show you how to integrate the files from this folder into your EPLAN platform. To be able to follow this course, you don't need Data Portal.
In that folder you can also find all the pages I created in the course. So the page macros. If you would like to see how I did it, then you would just drag and drop those pages to your newly created Eplan project. Or, as I recommend, try to do it on yourself :)
In this tutorial we are going to continue to work on our automation project we created in the EPLAN Vol.1 Course. We are going to further expand our project by assigning parts to all the elements in the schematics and then we are going to create 2D mounting panel layouts for all of the cabinets.
Of course, as in the previous course, I am going to share with you a number of useful tips and tricks as you make your progress through the lectures.
If you feel that you are still somewhere on the beginner's level in EPLAN then I recommend that you check my first EPLAN course (Eplan Heavyweight Vol.1) where I show you how to start to work in EPLAN from scratch - i.e. from creating a project all the way up to creating circuit diagrams for PLC and some advanced topis like editing plotframe/form and EPLAN's "Check project" functionality.
I hope you will find this course valuable and I wish you a lot of fun and a lot of success in mastering Eplan Electric P8.
See you in the lectures!
Your Instructor for Electrical Design,
Ivan (aka Eplan Tutor)
- Generally everyone who would like to significantly improve their chance of getting a job anywhere in the world just by knowing how to work properly in Eplan Electric P8
- Everyone considering to start to use ePLAN for electrical design
- Electricians, technicians and engineers