Epic Dinner Cooking Experience
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Cook a fantastic four course meal at home for anyone to enjoy, taught by a 27 year veteran Chef.
- Understand planning a balanced meal including appetizer, salad, entree and dessert.
- Create a classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing and change the recipe based on favorite ingredients.
- Prepare properly cooked Sea Scallops by sauteeing.
- Bake and serve to the table a classic creme brulee recipe.
- Learn the basics of wine service and how it will enhance ANY dining experience.
- You will need to purchase the food for our menu using our shopping lists, have several pots and basic cooking utensils. A stove is required and oven for dessert course. Several mixing bowls, tongs and a whisk are required as well.
In this course you are taught by 27 year restaurant veteran Chef Tony Marciante and his assistant Mali Phonpadith.
We prepare and show you in detail a four course gourmet dinner including
- Sauteed Mussles with Applewood Bacon, White Beans and wine sauce
- Mesclun Greens salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Fresh Strawberries & Goat Cheese
- Pan Seared Jumbo Scallops, Grilled Asparagus and Herb Rice
- Classic French Creme Brulee
We include detailed menu descriptions, video instruction and shopping lists to make this super easy to replicate.
We originally designed this to market for Valentines Day, but for sure, you can learn in this course for ANY romantic dinner at home. Designed for two people to LOVE a gourmet meal.
The course will take you about an hour to view, and details everything in a step by step method.
There are bonus lessons on wine service, relationship advice and a 17 Secrets to cooking great seafood at home written by Chef Tony Marciante.
You should take this course to become more confident in the kitchen and learn 4 outstanding Chef proven recipes that you can make at home for your family or loved ones.
- Anyone with a passion for good food, a basic kitchen setup and ability to follow our videos and written instruction.
- If you don't enjoy good food and creating simple but flavorful dishes, don't take this course.
We're excited to help you learn how to cook an EPIC Dinner for your special someone!
We've put a lot of love into creating this online course for you and we're honored to have you here!
Enjoy the course and if you have any questions feel free to shoot as a note at email@example.com
We want to ensure that you feel we've taken care of you here!
Chef Tony, Mali and Bryan
Let's talk about what you're going to prepare, and how to make this as easy as possible!
Chef Tony & Mali take you on an epic cooking experience.
Appetizer CourseSauteed PEI Mussels,
with Applewood Bacon, WhiteWine, Butter, Tomato
Hot Sautee Pan, Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 pcs of Applewood bacon, diced, render in hot oil about a minute
Add 12-14 Mussels
Pinch Salt/pepper mix
2 T White Beans
1 Roma tomato, rough chopped
Pinch chopped Parsley
Sauté two minutes until Mussels start to open.
½ cup good white wine
Chunk of whole, cold butter
Reduce about one minute.
Serve piled high in bowl, toasted bread on the side…
Mesclun Salad w/ Goat Cheese, Fresh Strawberries & White Balsamic VinaigretteAn amazing Cool Salad for the Second Course!
Just get all your ingredients together, keep them cold (dressing can be cold or room temp...
After you enjoy that amazing Starter of Sauteed Mussels, this will literally take 2 minutes to complete...
Total Prep Time is only 10 minutes and can be done early in the day.
"Tossing together" time is literally 2 minutes,
Here's where we put the finishing touches on this beautiful classic dessert!
Taking the chilled Creme Brulee and sprinkle the Sugar in the Raw on top of the baked custard evenly.
Using the torch, toast the sugar evenly to a golden brown. Garnish with fruit and serve immediately.
After Dinner Roundtable Discussion with Bryan & Carmen
Bryan & Carmen have been married since 2001 and they have four children. Like many contemporary couples, their schedules are filled with day-to-day activities that could easily consume all of their time. Yet, they’re always looking for ways to pause and remember that their relationship is the foundation of all else in their lives. If they lose sight of their relationship, everything else suffers.
In this honest roundtable discussion, Chef Tony, Mali, Bryan & Carmen discuss how cooking and sharing a meal can work to deepen your relationship with people you love. In the end they help answer the question, “What is the one most critical detail to an EPIC Valentine dinner (and night).” We think you’re going to love this…
Save $29.99 when You Shop at HopeRocks Jewelry
HopeRocks Jewelry Founder, Rachel Hope Needle, has created a special offer for you. Buy a trio of bracelets, or any combination of jewelry pieces totaling $120 or more, and you can apply your discount code and instantly save $29.99.
USE DISCOUNT CODE: EPIC
HopeRocks believes that what you choose to wear is an opportunity to express your unique self. All of their designs are uniquely hand-crafted and hand-picked from components that are from nature; have energy; have meaning. They also donate 10% of every sale to Generation Hope, an awesome non-profit that supports young parents looking to earn higher learning degrees.
If you want to give your special someone a unique Valentine’s Day gift that they will love, HopeRocks Jewelry is it!
SHOP NOW AT:www.hoperocksjewelry.com