Blockchain Smart Contract & Frontend Programming (EOS EOSIO)
- Windows 10 Pro, macOS, or Linux computer
- Some programming experience is best
Everything EOS Developer Courses
Learn to build a web game that's connected to the blockchain! Following the official Elemental Battles tutorial, this course introduces blockchain communication concepts as we construct an application with a C++ EOS smart contract and a ReactJS/Redux frontend.
This course is appropriate for people with some programming experience, but it does explain basic concepts when needed to make sure no one is left behind. Code starting points and graphic assets are provided along the way. Students will need a macOS, Linux, or Windows 10 Pro computer.
Who this course is for:
- People with limited/moderate programming experience wanting to learn to build distributed blockchain applications (dApp)
- 01:01What is EOS?
- 00:35Getting Help & Giving Feedback
- 00:57Is this course for you?
- 25:28What You'll Need to Know: Programming Concepts
- 1 questionIntro Exercise #1
- 1 questionIntro Exercise #2
- 01:13Resources for Learners
- 01:36What's Different About C++?
Pete is a full stack dApp developer with experience creating content that explains complicated technical details to the average person. He has built distributed applications on several platforms, most recently EOS, and participated in hackathons and developer workshops across the United States. Now, he's learning to make the shift to video content, as he works at Everything EOS and LiquidApps to spread the knowledge of dApp development far and wide.
Pete lives in the greater New York City area. When not recording or coding, he can be found jamming on the piano, playing board games, or reading all sorts of non-technical books.