Environmental Issue Analysis
- This courselet does not have a prerequisite.
Environmental educators have the knowledge and skills to make informed and responsible decisions about the environment. Environmental educators should also model these skills and behaviors. In this course, you will be guided through a five-step process for investigating and analyzing environmental issues. Each step is designed to elaborate the processes and skills for facilitating environmental issue investigations within a community of learners.
- Environmental education providers interested in the process of environmental issue analysis.
- Welcome and Introduction
- What is an environmental Issue and what do I need to think about as an educator?
- Step 1: Choose an Issue
- Step 2: Identify the Problem
- Step 3-5: Search for Solutions, Evaluate Options, Take Action
- Reflect on your learning
- Take the quiz
The Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education serves all sectors of the Colorado community to improve the collective effectiveness of Environmental Education. We envision an environmentally-literate Colorado, and we work to ensure everyone in Colorado has an opportunity to learn about the environment where they live. We value inclusiveness and welcome everyone to the field of environmental education.