Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 3
What you'll learn
- Heavy Metal Removal From Industrial Wastewater using Low Cost Adsorbents
- Sources of Heavy Metals and Introduction to Adsorption
- Types of Low cost Adsorbents for Heavy Metal Adsorption
- Types of Adsorption and Outline to Low Cost Adsorbents
- Role of Artificial Intelligence in reshaping the water sector
- Protection of drinking water sources
- Role of Artificial Intelligence to detect water leaks
- Practical Example of an Environmental atlas - an interactive map to track environmental changes
- You must be a environmental engineering student in order to learn this course or you must be studying the subject in your college or university or have studied this one - in depth.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based crash course, first, enrol in “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1”, “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 2” and then join Part 3 to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the concepts taught from the previous series of courses.
This incredible series-based crash course takes an amazing turn here in Part 3 as "New-age Environmental Engineering & Artificial Intelligence" concepts are taught by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Narmadha.M.
Environmental Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that takes advantage of specific scientific topics such as chemistry, biology, geography, geology, hydraulics, hydrology, microbiology, and mathematics to create solutions that will preserve and also improve the health of living organisms and increase environmental quality. Environmental engineering is a civil engineering, chemical engineering, and mechanical engineering sub-discipline.
Environmental engineers research the environmental impact of technological advances, tackling local and global environmental issues such as acid rain, global warming, ozone depletion, water pollution, and air pollution from vehicle exhausts and industrial sources.
Environmental engineers ' job prospects are outstanding. Between 2021 to 2024, the sector is expected to grow by 25 percentage, faster than the average for all occupations. Some development will be fuelled, especially in Western states, by the need for water reclamation projects that increase water resources.
In this amazing course, we will learn the following:
Heavy Metal Removal From Industrial WasteWater using Low-Cost Absorbents. This includes the topic of heavy metals, the environmental impact of heavy metals, conventional methods etc.
Sources of Heavy Metals and Introduction to Adsorption, Sources of heavy metals and their cycling system in the soil-water-air organism ecosystem etc.
Types of Adsorption and Outline to Low-Cost Adsorbents - Insights on Physical Adsorption, Chemical Adsorption, Low-Cost Adsorbents etc.
Role of Artificial Intelligence to detect water leaks and much more.
We will also look at a very real and practical example of an environmental atlas - an interactive map to track environmental changes across the globe that will tend to make the course fun, engaging and interesting - at the same time.
Enroll Now and let's start booming.
Let's get busy and start learning this with utmost zeal.
Who this course is for:
- Civil Engineering students
- Environmental Engineers
- Students who have studied or studying Environmental Engineering (B E) or (B Tech students
- Anyone who is passionate to learn environmental engineering subject.
- Environmental Engineering Subject Trainers
Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" is the Director of Digital Marketing at First Look Digital Marketing Solutions (India's First Artificial Intelligence Powered Digital Marketing company) located in Bangalore and is one of the top instructors in India who is teaching futuristic marketing-related courses on Udemy. He is a Technologist, Digital Marketing Coach, Author, and Video Creation Specialist with over 13+ years of experience and has worked at top companies in India.
Having over 800,000+ students on Udemy - he has facilitated digital marketing analysis and provided state-of-the-art marketing strategy ideas and tactical execution plans for top marketing companies in India including startups, SMB's and MNC's. This includes strategic brainstorming sessions, Artificial Intelligence-powered market analysis, market research related to digital performance, support of various AIDM marketing initiatives for new product and consumer promotional launches, etc. He uses real-time forecasting, predictive modelling, machine learning, advanced machine learning-based optimization techniques for business, marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven customer engagement strategies, competition monitoring software and other world-class tools.
Srinidhi gained popularity through the unique, practical yet engaging training methodologies he utilizes to teach during the training sessions. Some of his training methods include gamified learning experiences conducted by virtual writing and teaching robots like "Aera 2.0" that prompts behavioural changes in students and bring forth a new kind of fascination among the crowd. These robots are virtual humans having super-intelligence capabilities. They can autonomously train anyone on topics ranging from ABC to Rocket Science, without human intervention.
Srinidhi's passionate fans call him a "Digital Marketing Legend" and he's busy working on creating new virtual and humanoid robots to revolutionize education in India and the world.
He is deemed to be an innovator in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Digital Marketing and is someone who has embraced many ideas and has created various environments in which team members are taught the required AI automation tools and resources to challenge the status quo, push boundaries and achieve super-extensive growth. His courses are a testament to where the future is actually heading.
"My goal has always been to give my students the AI tools to be able to leverage their digital marketing experiences, tools that allow them to build marketing success, from a whole new innovative perspective." — Srinidhi Ranganathan
Srinidhi is currently working on these ultra-futuristic advancements in 2022 and creating research papers that contain information that delves 100-300 years into the future:
1) Autonomous Self-Thinking Scientific Computers
2) Personal Teleportation through Photons
3) Rise of Thought and Dream Recognition Machines
4) Memory Regeneration with Nanobots
5) Birth of Hyper-Reality
6) Virtual Robo-Babies
7) Space-Tourism for the Wealthy
8) Mini-Flying Cities, Creation and Expansion using Maglev Technology
9) Self-Driving Flying Cars
10) Holographic Pets
11) Space-Probes (Stellar Light-Travelling Machines)
12) Virtual Digital Humans (Mind-Clones)
13) Computer-Like Lifeforms
14) Decentralized Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
15) Mind-Revealing Technology
I'm a civil and environmental engineer and my passion is to spread the knowledge of environmental engineering worldwide. I provide solutions to various environmental problems and finding new ways of recycling, controlling water and air pollution, and producing safe drinking water. I work with a variety of people, including lawyers, businessmen, scientists, and other engineers, to complete their work. We need outstanding problem-solving skills to create a strategy that can help the environment on the basis of the problems we see happening.
My job responsibilities include: caring for works that conform with operating procedures, completing quality control reviews, program management and services. Also I undertake review facilities to ensure that they meet standards of great quality. I love teaching on Udemy.