Introduction to Environment, Health & Safety Management
What you'll learn
- Understand in detail about Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Management
- Explain the Objectives of Environment, Health & Safety Management
- Describe the Types of EHS Management Plan
- Explain about the Elements of EHS Management
- Explain the Types of EHS Inspections
- Describe the Strategies for EHS Management
- Explain in detail about the EHS Management Process
- Explain Ways of Effective EHS Program
- No prior knowledge is necessary
Environment & Safety Management principles can be applied in office as well as industrial settings to develop a safer, healthier and more productive work environment. By the end of the course you will be able to: Understand in detail about Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Management, List down the Objectives of EHS Management, Describe the Types of EHS Management Plan, Explain about the Elements of EHS Management and Types of EHS Inspections, Describe the Strategies for EHS Management, Explain in detail about the EHS Management Process and List down the Ways of Effective EHS Program
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for management learners and students who want to learn about the Environment, Health and Safety Management
Management Study Guide is a complete tutorial for management students, where students can learn the basics as well as advanced concepts related to management and its related subjects.
Learn management concepts and skills rapidly with easy to understand learning modules and powerpoint presentations. We offer an attractive, application focused, learning methodology which reduces learning resistance and enables quick absorption of knowledge and skills. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully.