Kid Entrepreneurship - Business Launch Plan (3rd-5th grade)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 42 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define who is an entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate how entrepreneurs think of business ideas.
- This course has no requirements.
GET THE FULL COURSE AT - K I D E N T R E P R E N E U R S H I P . C O M
- This Udemy Course is limited and does not include the full content available. Go to our website to purchase the full course.
Our entrepreneurship programs teach students the 21st-century skills they’ll need to succeed in the world’s changing economy.
Through story-based learning, your students will learn how to survive as an entrepreneur.
16 Day Online Program
Here are just some of the skills students will learn:
How to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
How to differentiate your product/service.
How to develop a target market.
How to develop a marketing strategy.
How to identify costs and develop pricing.
How to develop a business model.
How to present a business idea to an audience.
And much more….
- 3rd-5th grade students.