Entrepreneurship Fundamentals: Learn How To Start a Business
What you'll learn
- HIGHEST RATED COURSE ON UDEMY!
- #1 Entrepreneurship fundamentals course for aspiring entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs
- Business MBA in only 1 hour!
- After completing this course, you will have a full understanding of how to start a business.
- This course covers the foundation to become a successful entrepreneur
- How to find and understand your WHY
- How to use your skills to go from employee to business owner
- How to validate your business idea
- Free tools to do market research
- How to create a SWOT Analysis
- How to price your products
- How to create Financial Statements
- How to brand your business
- Choose the right legal business structure
- Assemble your Dream Team
- Find the location for your business
- Ways to fund your business
- The importance of a Business Plan
- How to register your business
- Why you need an exit strategy
- This course is for beginners and great if you know little to nothing about entrepreneurship
- Previous knowledge in business ownership is not required
- You must be serious about becoming a business owner
- You must have the desire to quit the rat race and escape the 9 to 5
**HIGHEST RATED COURSE ON UDEMY!**
Welcome to Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, a course designed for new and aspiring business owners. This course was designed to help you learn the fundamentals of starting a business. Every startup needs a strategy to grow and become profitable.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about business, from coming up with your business idea to getting your first customer. This course covers all of the important topics you will learn from getting an MBA from a top school plus real-life practical business concepts that will help make you more successful!
You might be telling yourself: "I want to start a business but I don't have a business degree." It's OK, neither do I, and I was still able to grow, and continue to grow successful small businesses. Experience and creativity are better than education. Experience cannot be taught, the only way to learn new skills is through first-hand experience. The best business you can start is one that aligns with your skills, expertise, passion, and goals.
This course is designed to help you learn how to start any business. Whether you want to open a home-based business, online retail store, coffee shop, or day-care center, the strategies you will learn in this course are the foundation to the success of any business.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL BORING LECTURE
This is not a typical boring lecture where you sit and learn theories through slide shows. I learned about business the hard way: lots of failures, successes, and everything in between. In other words, real-life experience. This course will show you real-world examples of starting a business, how to avoid pitfalls, strategies to increase your profits, and more.
This course gets straight to the point and is easy to understand so you get maximum value from it.
Find your WHY. Do you want to start a business because you have to or because you want to? Is your goal to make money or to make a positive and lasting impact in your community or the world?
Unleash the power of your skills. Use what you know to your advantage. Discover what you are good at and transition from employee to business owner.
How do you know if your customers will buy from you? Learn how to validate your business idea and strategies you can implement to outperform your competition.
Find the right customers to maximize your profits.
Find opportunities to become a leader in your market.
Create financial goals to grow a profitable business.
Create a great brand that connects with customers.
Learn the main legal entities for small businesses.
Why you need a business plan and how to create one.
Find the information you need to legally register your business.
KEYS FOR SUCCESS
It is highly suggested that you complete assignments for each chapter. By the end of the course, you will have a short version of a business plan. If you need help understanding certain sections of this course, do not hesitate to ask, I am here to help you learn.
Understand that starting a business is a risky investment and like any type of investment, success is not guaranteed. But if you apply the strategies used in this course, you will have a higher probability of growing a successful business.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who want to build a business from scratch
- People who want to learn how to start a small business
- Small business owners who are lost and need guidance on growing their business
- Full-time employees who want to start a small business on the side
- Teens and college students who would like to learn the foundation of entrepreneurship
- And ANYONE who wants to become financially independent!
My name is Rene and I am a Mechanical Engineer, Entrepreneur, and Small Business Coach. I have started a number of small businesses in different industries like education, franchising, engineering, and consulting.
I am an immigrant from Mexico and like all immigrants, I came to the US in search of the American Dream: go to college, get an education, and get a great-paying job. But the American Dream does not end in college. After working as a project engineer, I had the desire to open my own business. After building my first successful business I realized something: ENTREPRENEURSHIP IS THE REAL AMERICAN DREAM!
Everything that I teach comes from firsthand experience. I have had many successes, but I have also experienced many failures. And those failures were stepping stones for success. I wear my failures as badges of honors. If you don't fail, you will not learn.
I now help other aspiring entrepreneurs build small businesses and achieve the real American Dream. I got inspired to teach on Udemy because I can reach and help more people start their own businesses and achieve independence.