Entrepreneurship and business creation
- no pre-requisites required. only bring your desire and dedication.(if you have been thinking of starting your part time or full time business, you are in the right class)
This course will help you identify new ventures by understand the importance of entrepreneurship, basic financial skills for new business, and tools and competencies required to start your new business. This course will review the steps of business creation. we will cover the process and techniques that an entrepreneur needs to grow his business. You will will practice your ideas in the class.
Who this course is for:
- 00:00lecture 1.2 definition of entrepreneurship
- 00:00lecture 1.3 Importance of entrepreneurship in the economy
- 08:54lecture 1.4 Importance of business in the economy
- 00:00Section 1 practice 1
My life's philosophy is "study, practice, and teach". I am a Real estate investor. I own 2 businesses, and I grew up in my mother's business. i teach financial freedom principles on youtube and in many churches around Connecticut. i Have a BS in Engineering and MS in Management. I dropped out of my PHD in technology management program to run my 2 businesses. so far, i have not regretted my decisions. It is time to pass my experiences and my studies to others.