Entrepreneurial Starter Kit
What you'll learn
- The Purpose of your Business
- Authentic Branding
- Define Audience
- Financial Figures & Bookkeeping
- Social Media & Advertising
- Networking, Sales & Customer Service
- Time Management & Distractions
- You should have an idea of your side hustle / new business
Do you think about starting a business, but you don't know what to consider?
Of course, there are many ways to organize the effort of planning, launching, and building a venture. But there are a set of fundamentals that must be covered in any approach.
Everyone has the opportunity to start their own business, but not everyone is successful. That might be because they didn't consider all necessary topics like bookkeeping, advertising or they started with the wrong intention. To avoid that, you can have a complete overview of everything you need to consider before starting your business.
Entrepreneurship refers to the concept of developing and managing a business venture in order to gain profit by taking several risks in the corporate world. Simply put, entrepreneurship is the willingness to start a new business. Entrepreneurship has played a vital role in the economic development of the expanding global marketplace.
Topics that we capture are: Your Purpose, Branding, Financials & Bookkeeping Basics, Social Media & Marketing as well as Time Management and Sales.
The entrepreneurial process is to be followed, again and again, whenever any new venture is taken up by an entrepreneur, therefore, it's an ever-ending process.
This is an interactive course, so please prepare something to write.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone Who wants to Start a Side Hustle or a New Business
- Studied Sport & Fitness Management in Germany which includes
· Commercial Management
· Developing product range and sales
· Economics and social studies
· Planning and consulting of training and nutrition
- 16 certificates in Fitness and Nutrition
- Sales Management Basic and Advanced
- Customer Service Basic and Advanced
Living in Namibia since December 2014
- Make money with Bookkeeping Services, Sales, Customer Service, Team Building and Networking Workshops
- Board member of Future Females Windhoek
Reading & Muay Thai
My Motto is finding solutions instead of complaining