The Successful Entrepreneurial Mindset
What you'll learn
- Operate from a place of passion in your business. This “happiness” is apparent in your marketing and instantly makes you and your business more attractive.
- Create clarity by identifying focused paths and plans around your passions.
- Define goals based on your passions, paths, and plans
- Learn to organize your time into three blocks that support these goals
- Find happiness and motivation to work in your business!
- No special software or materials needed
- Bring some paper, a pencil, and an open mind!
- Must be Entrepreneurial
This course is a must have framework for any entrepreneur who is working to find clarity and build momentum around their product, service, or big idea.
Erik Stafford has been an entrepreneur for more than half his life, and dealt with the ups, downs, and pivots that come along with it. He is uniquely qualified to speak on topics ranging from dealing with overwhelm to understanding the value you bring to the marketplace.
In this course, Erik breaks away from his whiteboard and walks students through exercises and frameworks that create clarity by defining focused paths and plans around clearly defined goals.
The course is delivered via video.
- Discover the three-sided “Clarity Triangle” to cuts right through overwhelm and gets you focused on your goals as fast as possible! I'll take you by the hand and guide you step-by-step through the entire process...
- Learn the 3 types of time blocks we use to stay happy while also working less and achieving more…
- Revealed: Our secret method for creating the “IT factor” that makes our clients noticeable, memorable, and irresistible!
- Get the exact process we used to reverse-engineer our $50k/month dream business…
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Any entrepreneur or small business owner who feels overwhelmed
- Entrepreneurs who have a big idea and are struggling to get started
- Entrepreneurs who have financially successful businesses, but are unhappy
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 640,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Futures Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.
His digital courses, websites, and client work have been responsible for millions in sales.
As president and founder of Stafford Marketing, LLC, Erik has clients around the world who are successfully using his methods to sell online.
Erik and his family live in the small town of Cape Coral, Florida. When he isn't working, he can usually be found reading, playing with his kids, or sleeping on the beach.
Learn more about Erik by visiting his website:
Research published this year by Harvard and Stanford Business Schools suggests that health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year in the US than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes. It is likely that the same is true in the UK.
The combination of the Amazon story and the recent study into the impact of work-related stress means that there are important questions that all organisations should ask themselves.
These include: What type of management culture do we foster? What informal conflict management techniques do we offer to foster healthy workplace relationships? What are we doing to enable people at work to enjoy their jobs and thrive, both psychologically and physically?
Scott teaches non-violent communication techniques that help managers live healthier productive lives.