Stress Management With Time Management For Burnout & Anxiety
What you'll learn
- Decrease stress using effective stress management techniques
- Improve wellbeing by alleviating stress and anxiety
- Stress management, mindfulness, and time management apps
- Learn modern time management ideas that help you lower stressed by being organized
- Learn the negative health impacts of stress
- Learn the biology of stress, anxiety, and what happens during proper stress management
- Be open to the ideas to help you with stress management and anxiety
Relieve your stress this very moment and for the long-term. Improve your life and run your business better without being controlled by stress and anxiety.
Stress can impact all our business decisions, but as entrepreneurs, we must control it. The best way to manage stress is with proper time management and task prioritization.
Once you identify the right tasks to put on your calendar that will be the most impactful for your business, you will have immediate stress relief and not have stress long-term.
STRESS MANAGEMENT USING TIME MANAGEMENT
A recent addition to this course is techniques, apps, and tools that will help you manage your time. By managing your time, you will also manage your stress. If you stick to a well-made and well-thought-out schedule, you will naturally decrease stress levels. There won't be many panic moments or major emergencies that cause spikes in anxiety.
TIME MANAGEMENT AND SCHEDULING WILL HELP YOU ANTICIPATE STRESSFUL MOMENTS
Entrepreneurs often experience stress when they have too much to do and are not able to handle it all at once. If you practice good time management, by setting time aside for every task on your to-do list, the time you spend on that task won't be as stressful or overwhelming because you will anticipate it.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
The course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee. It's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in yourself! Enroll now and learn stress management strategies to help you decrease stress and anxiety, and live a better and more productive life.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs struggling with money and having self-doubt, stress, and anxiety
- Anyone undergoing stress and anxiety
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).