Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) provides a framework for organizations to deal with and to react to uncertainty. By identifying and proactively addressing risks and opportunities, business enterprises protect and create value for their stakeholders, including owners, employees, customers, regulators, and society overall.
This is a practical introductory course in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and ISO 31000, the global risk management standard. It uses real life practical examples to bring to life the way risk management works in practice. Students will learn risk management tools and techniques They can immediately apply at work.
The course is divided in four parts:
- Part 1 - Introduction to Risk Management
- Part 2 - Overview of Risk Management Standards
- Part 3 - ISO 31000 and Risk Management Processes
- Part 4 - Risk Culture
Each part includes exercises and/or case studies for a deeper and more effective understanding of the processes, tolls and techniques explained, as well as a simple quiz test to check your understanding of the subjects. All the slides are supplied as PDF documents.
In total, the course has 21 lectures, 4 quiz tests, 8 technical and managerial support documents, and 3 case studies. Also, there are several exercises to be done by the student in each section.
At the end of the course you will be awarded a certificate of completion granting 14 PDUs for PMI certification purposes.
If students want to apply to the International Certificate in Risk Management of the Institute of Risk Management, this course will be a valuable leverage.
Who should attend this course? Let me help you:
- Are you a manager, a supervisor, a project manager, or a team leader concerned with making decisions taking into account the risks involved?
- Are you an auditor, a safety practitioner, a risk practitioner or an insurance manager?
- Are you a student of management or IT sensitive to the risks involved in decision making?
If you answered Yes to any of the above categories, this course is for you.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will answer you back in a short time.