Enterprise Resilience: Preparing Businesses for the Worst
What you'll learn
- Define Enterprise Resilience and understand what it involves
- Understand why a business should be prepared
- Develop a business case to support your resilience program
- Develop a process for assessing threats and determining mitigation, response and recovery strategies
- No prior knowledge or software is required.
This course helps business owners and managers understand what actions they need to take to ensure their organization is safe and ready for all types of hazards and potential business disruptions. "Enterprise Resilience" offers a comprehensive way to think of business continuity, risk mitigation, emergency response and recovery. Jim Williams offers expertise from several years of experience with Fortune 500 companies and share a wealth of knowledge that can help your business survive and thrive during adverse situations.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and managers.
The Safe and Ready Institute offers safety and emergency readiness education for everyone. For more information visit the Safe and Ready website (safeandready.org), follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our email updates. Stay tuned for courses on business continuity, cyber security, responding to medical emergencies, and more.