Enterprise Resilience: Preparing Businesses for the Worst
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define Enterprise Resilience and understand what it involves
- Understand why a business should be prepared
- Develop a business case to support your resilience program
- Develop a process for assessing threats and determining mitigation, response and recovery strategies
- No prior knowledge or software is required.
This course helps business owners and managers understand what actions they need to take to ensure their organization is safe and ready for all types of hazards and potential business disruptions. "Enterprise Resilience" offers a comprehensive way to think of business continuity, risk mitigation, emergency response and recovery. Jim Williams offers expertise from several years of experience with Fortune 500 companies and share a wealth of knowledge that can help your business survive and thrive during adverse situations.
- Business owners and managers.