Writing Enterprise Level PHP Code
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- [CODE REVIEW] Work in a team for companies where applying best practices is a requirement.
- [CODE REVIEW] Filter out constructive feedback received by your teammates during code reviews and be able to apply it.
- [CODE REVIEW] Defend your code decisions in discussions by providing technical arguments and explaining benefits of your solutions.
- [BEST PRACTICES] Apply industry standard code practices.
- [BEST PRACTICES] Write clean, consistent code you will be proud of.
- [BEST PRACTICES] Refactor existing code like an experienced developer.
- [BEST PRACTICES] Build applications that are easy to debug, maintain and scale.
- [DESIGN PATTERNS] Solve tricky business requirements using the most commonly used design patterns.
- [OPERATIONS] Efficiently use GIT in the same way companies like Facebook, trivago do.
- [OPERATIONS] Use Docker to virtualise your PHP and MySQL environment.
- [ARCHITECTURE] Visualise architecture of any complex system.
- [ARCHITECTURE] Design even advanced asynchronous communication between components.
- [CAREER] Provide a repository to future recruiters demonstrating your architecture and programming skills.
- [BONUS] You will get access to further course content, yet to come!
- You just need to have basics understanding of PHP language.
Are you creating more bugs than you're fixing?
Do you feel uncomfortable receiving feedback on your code?
Are you stuck with complex software that needs refactoring?
Do you want to improve your skills to keep up with best practises?
During this course, you will be introduced to the many techniques and best practices that I've learned throughout my coding journey. Together we will work on refactoring a legacy project, building a new one from scratch and designing complex architecture. We will focus on using simple, practical models and processes that are applicable in any software application.
Through every step of this journey, we will critique what is the right path to take to solve technical problems such that you are adequately equipped to take on complex of software projects.
Your course roadmap to enterprise level software engineer:
- You will start with complete fundamentals of clean code.
- Then you will learn how to write SOLID code regardless the framework.
- You will explore design patterns and find out how to directly solve some of the most common business requirements with ease, without re-inventing the wheel and learn how you can develop your knowledge even further without any other course!
- At the end you will be able to design an architecture of ANY system, software, regardless it's complexity in a practical manner so your colleagues will be impressed every time you draw a diagram without getting lost in it.
- Every beginner PHP developer who wants to learn how to write high-quality enterprise level software.
- Every developer using OOP looking for a way to level up his programming skills to be able to work on projects with large codebases.