Enterprise Content Management
What you'll learn
- Be introduced to content management system.
- Be aware of content management’s benefits, advantages and disadvantages.
- Be introduced to enterprise content management, its history and benefits.
- Know the different components of ECM.
- To explain the different myths and look forward to the challenges of ECM.
- Basic understanding of the business industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a formalized means of organizing and storing an organization’s documents, and other content, that relate to the organization’s processes. This basic course will discuss content management system, its benefits, advantages and disadvantages, as an introduction to enterprise content management. ECM’s different benefits, its five components, its myths and challenges will also be discussed and explained.
Who this course is for:
- IT practitioners who need to develop their skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.