What you'll learn
- Learn about the definitions, benefits and disadvantages of Enterprise Architecture.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities involved in Enterprise Architecture.
- Study the different principles of Enterprise Architecture.
- Be introduced to the Enterprise Architecture framework and explore its different components and domains.
- Know how to develop, build and maintain an Enterprise Architecture.
- Familiarize himself with managing an Enterprise Architecture.
- Explore the possible future uses of Enterprise Architecture, including mobile Enterprise Architecture.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
In general, Enterprise Architecture refers to the structural design of an enterprise including its people, technologies and the activities for designing and describing enterprises. This course will explain the different benefits, characters, principles and frameworks of EA. Developing, building, using and maintaining an EA will also be part of the discourse.
Who this course is for:
- IT Graduates
- People interested in Enterprise Architecture
- IT Contractors and Consultants
- IT Professionals who need to understand the basics of Enterprise Architecture
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.