Enterprise Architecture: How to Design Models & Diagrams
What you'll learn
- Learn how to design Enterprise Architecture Models & Diagrams from scratch from an Architecture expert
- Learn how to develop best-practice models for Business, Data, Infrastructure and Application architecture
- Learn how to use Microsoft Visio Professional to create real-word Enterprise Architecture Models & Diagrams
- Learn how the world expert Enterprise Architects develop their Models & Diagrams
- This course is 100% practical with zero theory
- You do not need to be an Enterprise Architect. I will teach you everything about developing Models & Diagrams from scratch. This includes learning the basics such as why an artefact is used in organizations, how it is used, and what you can do to apply architecture in your own workplace or organization.
- Ideally, you should have a strong desire to learn Enterprise Architecture and how to apply it in real life in your own working environment.
- A dedicated approach to demonstrate the value you've obtained from this course to the people you work with.
- While not essential, a high-level understanding of either IT or Business Analysis will be helpful.
- A copy of Microsoft Visio Professional is not required, however I will show you how to create Enterprise Architecture Models & Diagrams in this tool so you can apply the same principles in other design tools.
Thanks for checking out this course!
My name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a full-time management consultant and Chief Architect practitioner.
If you're like myself and have worked as an Enterprise Architect you'll realize how hard it can be to develop artefacts that are both meaningful and valuable for your organization.
There are heaps of courses out there which help you become and Enterprise Architect but not many will show you exactly what you need to be doing once you start working as one!
Are you an Enterprise Architect, Business Analyst or Consultant who has been struggling with designing architecture models and diagrams and quickly want to take your skills to the next level?
In this course I show you exactly how to develop Enterprise Architecture models and diagrams that are used by the world’s most successful organizations.
As a career Management Consultant in the Enterprise Architecture industry, I’ve been fortunate to work alongside some of the world’s top performing organizations. By working with these companies, not only did I learn first-hand how to design and model architecture diagrams during my own work, but I quickly found I started to teach others about the topic too. This course is the direct result of many years of experience in Enterprise Architecture. Not only is this course realistic and practical, but it will give you the exact details needed to improve your knowledge and understanding of this specialist topic.
Developing architecture artefacts can be a difficult topic to learn but in this course I'm going to guide you through an entire suite of examples so that you will finish as a better architect.
This course will also provide you with practical architecture skills which includes;
Understand the differences between various architecture artefacts and how they're used to make a difference within organizations.
Show you exact real-life examples needed to create Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Application Architecture diagrams.
Learn the best-practice methods for setting up Microsoft Visio Professional.
Learn how to model in Visio the same way the architecture professionals do.
And we're going to learn this together, step-by-step.
While this course will teach you the essentials of developing models and diagrams, it has also been designed to make you a more effective Enterprise Architect practitioner. This course covers critical skills that will help you add immediate value to your architecture career. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format.
This course is suitable for beginners and students at all levels. However, ideally you should have at least a high-level understanding of either IT or Business Analysis to participate.
P.S Have I missed a topic you would like covered in this course or do you have a question? I'm here available for you 24/7 so feel free to message me.
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to boost their CVs with a critical workplace skill
- Students that want to add more value to their existing Enterprise Architecture work
- Chief Architects, Enterprise Architects, Cyber Security Professionals, Data Analysts and Solution Architects
- Management Consultants
- Business Analysts
- University Students
For over 20 years my career has largely been invested in management consulting where I have worked with C-suite Executives and have led large-scale IT strategy, enterprise architecture and cyber security projects for global commercial and government clients across industries such as banking, defense, mining, utilities and retail.
I have also designed and executed numerous digital strategies, cloud migration reviews, cyber security roadmaps, enterprise architecture, business optimization, infrastructure and service delivery strategies that improved organization processes and created competitive advantage.
My book "The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Management" is an Amazon dot com best-seller and has sold more than 25,000 copies world wide.
Want to learn more? For instant downloads visit my site.
Zachman Architecture Framework
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Professional SCRUM Master