- 19 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What are the responsibilities of Enterprise Architect? The BAIT+S Model
- Learn the entire career path of becoming an Enterprise Architect and begin your journey
- Work with Organizational Design for a high performance enterprise organization
- Work with the process and stages of organizational development
- TOGAF 9.2 (latest) Architecture Development Method (ADM) complete walk through
- What do organizations of the future look like? Understand people, process, and technology
- DevOps fundamentals and build complete pipeline with AWS
- Learn how to implement DevOps in an enterprise organization as an Enterprise Architect
- ITIL3 vs ITIL 4 fundamental concepts
- In-Depth Project Management with PMBOK 6th Edition
- Understand how Enterprise Architect uses Agile techniques
- In-depth workings of Lean Six Sigma fundamentals
- Learn by examples, quizzes, assignments, use cases, and case studies, and much more...
In this lecture, you will learn my own enterprise architect career path.
In this lecture you will learn the important roles and responsibilities of and Enterprise Architect
In this lecture you will learn the BAIT+S Model: The modern version of that stack, popularized by The Open Group architecture framework, is often called the “BAIT” model, referring to Business + Applications + Information + Technology + Security.
- Having at least 1 - 3 years of experience in the IT industry Or Business Management is highly desirable
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud
IT Enterprise organizations are in need of talent with Information Technology and Business Management background.
If you are in the IT or Business Management industry or are already a solutions or software architect, business analyst, IT manager, software developer, consultant, agile coach, or working in these domains for a living, increasing your knowledge, skills, and abilities by becoming an Enterprise Architect will take you to the next level of your career. You owe it to yourself:
This is your chance to learn the proper techniques for assessing the requirements of an enterprise, and designing the right solutions for today and tomorrow!
Would you like to take an enterprise organization from "current state to future state"?
Would you like to take your career to the next level?
Would you like to get certified and earn six figure (average $150,000/year salary)?
Would you like to be in-demand?
Become an Enterprise Architect with this How To Become An IT Enterprise Architect: Masterclass and enjoy fascinating road map ahead.
Enterprise architecture is the process by which organizations standardize and organize IT infrastructure to aligns with business goals. These strategies support digital transformation, IT growth and the modernization of IT as a department. Enterprise Architect (EA) is the individual who enjoys best of both worlds, and has the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Welcome to How To Become An IT Enterprise Architect: Masterclass course. Hands-on learning, and quizzes - Learn from industry professionals and gain practical experience!
What Will You Learn in 18 hours + ?
What are the responsibilities of IT Enterprise Architect?
Learn the entire career path of becoming an Enterprise Architect and begin your journey
Work with Organizational Design for a high performance enterprise organization
Work with the process and stages of organizational development
TOGAF 9.2 (latest) Architecture Development Method (ADM) complete walk through
What do organizations of the future look like? Understand people, process, and technology
DevOps fundamentals and build complete pipeline with AWS
Learn how to implement DevOps in an enterprise organization as an Enterprise Architect
ITIL3 vs ITIL 4 fundamental concepts
In-Depth Project Management with PMBOK 6th Edition
Understand how Enterprise Architect uses Agile techniques
In-depth workings of Lean Six Sigma fundamentals
Learn by examples, quizzes, assignments, use cases, and case studies, and much more...
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” - Jacob Miles
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Jason.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience!
Why take this course?
Learn what tools Enterprise Architects use to consult with enterprise organizations to enable them become even more profitable by implementing various strategies and moving the organization from current state to future state. Making enterprise organizations efficient in their business processes, essentially taking the organization to next level. As an Enterprise architect and Project Manager being involved with enterprise organizations as a senior consultant, implementation strategies and change management, my experience as an Enterprise Architect has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in How To Become An IT Enterprise Architect: Masterclass course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of learning new skills - and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
- IT Professionals and Business Management
- Software Developers and Software Architects
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches
- IT Managers and anyone who wants to grow career
- QA Testers
- DevOps Managers