Enrichment of Vocabulary
What you'll learn
- Enrich your child's vocabulary
- Provide seven different tried and tested method for developing the vocabulary of children aged 2 to years
- Provide suggestions and guidelines to teachers and parents to continue building on these ideas
- Provide concrete lessons to teachers to help them plan their activities in building the children's vocabulary
- No experience or skills required.
- A desire to give the best to your child and a ready and open mind to learn more.
This course has a systematically laid out plan with detailed descriptions of the method and materials that can be used by teachers to help them prepare, plan and execute their lessons on Enriching their children's vocabulary.
It is highly recommended that parents of home-schooling children take up these lessons that are specially designed for children aged 21/2 years to 6 years.
There are in all Seven different activities that have been successfully used by Montessori schools over the last more than 100 years. Besides, I have included additional suggestions of what has worked effectively in my own Montessori schools.
There is a special Bonus - The 3-Period Name Lesson that is extremely detailed. Very rarely you will come across such detailed description and understanding of the 3 periods, what they are, how they work, how they need to be planned etc. This is a special lesson pulled out from our Diploma Course for Montessori Training of Teachers.
It works so effectively, that it can be adapted to any curriculum you follow. It can be implemented for children of all ages.
You may even use it for learning a foreign language or in learning names in fields such as Botany, Zoology, Geography etc.
Who this course is for:
- Teachers of Preprimary, nursery, Montessori schools and parents and grandparents of children aged 2 years to 6 years.
I am Maqsooda Tawa and I have been in the education field for more than 45 years.
The first 25 years were with High Schools in the roles of Head of Mathematics Department, Head of Physics Department, and School Supervisor.
I then decided to start my own chain of schools.
That is when I came across the Montessori Method. I obtained extensive training from various Montessori Organizations from India and the US, quit my conventional High School roles and for the last 20 years have been running my own Montessori schools, helping set up Montessori schools and training teachers in the Montessori method in different parts of the world.
I love and believe in the method and have seen it working – always!
My mission is to now pass on all that I have learned and experienced about the Montessori Method, all the knowledge and expertise I have gained over the years - to you.