Scratch 3.0 with 11 Quick Projects
- About 20 - 30 hours of practicing with CODE BLOCKS
- Basic Knowledge Scratch 3.0
This course has 11 fun projects. I skip all the beginner stuff and move at a good pace in all the videos. So this course is really meant for students already familiar with SCRATCH PROGRAMMING with about 10 or 20 hours of practice.
Each project has really fancy awesome videos neatly put together showing every step of the way. The videos are made fun and fast so that you can watch them again and again.
Like all my courses.... please feel free to code along with me on all the projects. That's the best way to learn coding. And I would like to suggest for each video (when copying my code on your own computer) to slow down the speed to 0.5x (which is half as fast). I think that will be a perfect pace to follow along.
Enjoy this Fast and Fun Course.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and Advanced Scratchers Looking to Make More Fun Projects
- Kids who like to build small games and animations
- Learning Computer Code Patterns for Building Games