English for Job Interviews: Preparation for All Questions
- Not for Beginners. A2+ English level required.
Job interviews are difficult, even more so when English is your second language...
This course will ease your nerves...
Prepare you for all interview questions...
Help you with pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary...
Give you lots of example answers, and most importantly, help you...
PASS THE JOB INTERVIEW.
What do you get?
19 Video lessons
Full course download on PDF (for the readers)
Example answers for EVERY question
Grammar and vocabulary for English job interviews
All videos can be DOWNLOADED and all have FULL SUBTITLES
Who is your teacher?
My name is Hugo, and I'm from England. I've been an English teacher for 8 years now.
I love helping students with work related English problems.
Everyday I help students:
- Prepare for job interviews
- With CV's and job applications
- Write emails
- Talking on the phone
- With presentations and meetings.
How would it feel to go into an English job interview with confidence?
How would it feel to go into an English job interview knowing the most important questions?
Helping students with English in job interviews is great for me, because...
- I can help people get their DREAM job.
- I can help people make more money, and negotiate better salaries.
- I help people with their nerves, and make them feel more confident.
Who this course is for:
- All people who have a job interview in English.
- 02:16How to use this course.
I'm an English teacher from London, England.
I've been teaching for 8 years now, mostly helping working professionals with the English they need.
I specialise in English for: Job interviews; Emails; Talking on the phone; Presentations & Meetings.
I love helping my students improve their working and personal life.
I always include modern teaching techniques to help with pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and speaking in general.