English for Chinese Speakers (Teachers & Students) 中国学生
What you'll learn
- English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers will learn how to teach pronunciation and enunciation and other techniques for fluency.
- ESL teachers will be able to identify common mistakes of Chinese speakers.
- ESL teachers will learn the art of mouth exercises to create a good range of motion to speak English fluently.
- ESL students (Chinese speakers) will learn how pronunciation and enunciation in English.
- ESL students (Chinese speakers) will be able to identify common mistakes when speaking in English.
- ESL students (Chinese speakers) will learn mouth exercises to create a good range of motion to speak English fluently.
- You will learn how to use rubber bands to help you teach learn accent reduction.
- Background in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) is helpful.
- ESL students (beginner level) is helpful.
This is a 2 in 1 course that targets both ESL teachers and students.
Planning to backpack in China and teach English? Been teaching ESL for ages but don’t have a clue on how to teach pronunciation and fluency?
Are you a speaker of Chinese language who is learning English as a Second Language? Want to improve your fluency and reduce accent with a few simple tricks?
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
Who this course is for:
- English as Second Language teachers: Backpacking in China to teach English?
- ESL Teachers: Clueless on how to effectively teach Accent Reduction?
- ESL teachers: Would you like to improve your students' fluency?
- ESL students: Is your first language Chinese?
- ESL students: Would you like to improve your fluency with a few simple tools?
- ESL Students: Do people ask you to repeat what you are saying all the time?
Andrae Wilde is an ESL teacher with over 10 years of experience. He has taught students from different countries who traveled to New Zealand to learn English. Recently, he has taught Foundation level in English to Chinese students. He has a Cambridge TKT Certificate (Teaching Knowledge Test) in English as a Second Language.
In 2019, Andrae has trained as a Life Coach and on his way to completing his 100 hour coaching session. He specialises in Creativity and Career Coaching. Five years ago, he has discovered yoga as a way to keep himself healthy and became a certified 200-hour (YTT) yoga teacher. He now teaches by the beach at his home in the North Island.
Andrae has a bachelor's degree in International Studies and a Master's in Management at ESSCA Business School in France. As part of his efforts to enrich his community, he conducts Creativity workshops believing that awakening one's creativity helps a person reach his/her full potential.
Andrae's claim to fame was when he landed top 12 in an Idol TV show by Freemantle Media.