English Common Errors
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will Recognize the most common english Mistakes and Correct yourself
- Understand the role your first language plays when learning English
- Establish an understanding of the distinction between English and your Native Language
- Speak and write English as if it were your native tongue!
- Improve your English skills with a fun and comprehensive guide and avoid all the common mistakes
- Get more confidence both in English communication and Writing
- Improve Your English Grammatical Mistakes
- The willingness to improve their English
- Basic Understanding of English Language
You made an English mistake, and you’re feeling so embarrassed! Are you tired of making the same mistakes in English again and again?
Your face feels hot and you’d like to disappear. That’s okay. Embarrassment is universal, and everyone makes mistakes when learning a new language. Often, when you’re learning a new language, embarrassment occurs as the result of a spoken or written error.
But you need to make mistakes in order to learn better! End the bad habits that can leave the people you talk to confused.
The Lessons in this course warn you of hundreds of typical mistakes learners make and explains the reasons behind the mistakes, so you can correct yourself in the future. This course discusses - and gives tips on how to overcome the most common English mistakes made by English language learners worldwide.
Improve your English skills with this fun and comprehensive guide and avoid all the common mistakes, such as:
1. Using the wrong preposition 2. Misuse of the infinitive 3. Use of the wrong tense 4. Miscellaneous examples 5. Un-English expressions
At the end of this course: You will
Speak and write English as if it were your native tongue!
Recognize the most common English Mistakes and You will be able to Correct yourself
Understand the role your first language plays when learning English
Establish an understanding of the distinction between English and your Native Language’
This Course has been designed to meet the requirements of students whose mother tongue is not English, Its main
purpose is to help to correct the common mistakes to which foreign learners of English are liable.
The method adopted throughout this work is uniform. All the errors dealt with are singled out, for they have to be recognized before they can be corrected: then correct forms are substituted for incorrect ones; finally, simple explanations are given wherever necessary to justify particular usages. Exercises are set at the end to ensure that the principles may become firmly fixed in the students' minds.
The difficulties tackled are real, and the examples arc representative of the mistakes commonly made by foreign students of English, being the result of observations made over a long period of time.
Much care has been given to the preparation of the Course
Please Contact us for any Questions & Problems
Ahmad Rabiee , Founder and Manager of Englishvid
- Intermediate / advanced level English language learners
- Students preparing for English exams
- speakers who want to improve their English language
- students who are willing to correct themselves and improve their Grammar